I Killed Someone For You

Yandere SD Dream X SD Nightmare

Part of 2 Yandere Stories In One Chapter

Request by: Mangelfiquette

Aqilah: Enjoy!

***

After a few months later, Solar is now insane that someone insult his own brother which made him furious. If someone insult Moon, well then. They have their death gift.

Moon was asleep in his room, feeling tired after his fun with his brother meanwhile, the yellow bird went outside from his castle and begins to find that person who insulted his poor little brother.

He heard someone was laughing from the house as he take a peak from the window to see the same person. Their friends are playing gambling which made him job more easier.

The yellow bird sneak inside the house quietly so they won't get caught as he switch off the light making those boys groan and though maybe someone forgot to buy the bill or something.

Until they heard a scream from his friend and the light switch on again to see their friend's dead body. It was disgusting to explain about this.

Then light switch off again as someone got killed. It repeats all over again until no one is in that house. Solar switch on the light and stares at the corpses. He only laughs normally at first then begins to laugh insanely like he is losing his mind.

The next day, Moon was watching the TV with his big brother until he was surprised about the news, more than 7 people got killed last night and it was the person who insulted him. He hugs his brother in fear. "Brother... I'm scared..." He told him.

Solar woke up from the hug and looked at his brother as he kissed his forehead. "Don't worry, brother, I am here for you. I won't let THAT killer hurt you... I promise..." He smiled as he kissed his non existent nose.

Everyday Moon watched the news that the killer still killing people more than 8 in a day which made him worry and hoping that someone stop them. Solar was watching outside from his castle death glare at that person.

They must be insulted his brother again. No one insulted him. He growls angrily as he went back inside the living room.

***

Solar killed that person and their friends. He sighed and buried their bodies underground where he buried the others too. He went back home and fall asleep in this room and doesn't realize that his brother was stalking him to check what was he up too.

Moon was surprised that the killer is his brother. He was terrified when he found out about this. He quickly run away from him and try to find help but there are many dead bodies in the village and in the forest making him stop.

How many times did his brother do this. This is NOT what he wanted. He stares at the dead corpses in fear as someone hugs him from behind. It was Solar who's in cover in blood.

"Why...? Why did you do this to them?" Moon whispers sadly with tears on his eye sockets. "Just why?"

"Oh... They insulted you behind your back, that is why I killed every single person who dares to hurt your feelings..." His brother answered with a smile like he used to.

Moon couldn't speak anymore but let him do his job instead. He wish he could go back to the old days when they were young but now... He is stuck like this until his death comes.

The End

Aqilah: Sorry if it's bad and short because I have no ideas left. Also I want sponsor for Uroldfriend & FrozenMakerSans1, both of them are making Yandere Sanscest stories and they NEED a requests, you click on their name aaccount, go to their Yandere Sanscest stories book and give them a request, any request, they really need it more than I do.