Covered Up With Ink & Dust

Yandere Ink X Dust
(Normal)

Request by fatal890

Aqilah: Ink X Dust? And Ink is a Yandere I have to make? Meh, I didn't mention about Ink wasn't supposed to be Yandere. Oh well, at least not Dream or Blueberry... But please I have no motivation for making the poor Star Sanses into Yanderes but... I hope you enjoy!!

***

Ink watched his lover, who's hanging out with Blueberry with an anger in his eyes behind the tree. How dare he took my precious. He growled before he saw Dust kissed Blueberry making his eyes twitched.

He quickly teleported away and laid on his bed. Ink grabbed a knife so killing Blue tonight. He already plan from the started. Sorry Blue, but I have to kill you because you take what's mine...

One night, Ink teleported in front of Blue's house. Swapy wasn't here, he was at Muffet's. He used his magic to unlocked the door and slowly open it. He saw Dust sleep on the couch.

Blue must be inside his room and Ink smirked evilly with his puplis crimson red heart. He went upstairs, prepare to stabbed him with his knife and open the door to see Blue's a sleep.

Ink went toward him and raised his knife. "Blue~ wake up~." He cooed as Blueberry woke up from Ink's coo. "I have something for ya~."

Blueberry slowly open his eyes, blinking until his vision was clear as he shocked.

"Sweet dream, Blueberry..." Ink laughed as Blueberry began to screamed making Dust awake.

Dust quickly run upstairs to see what happened to his smol bean. He was so shocked to see Ink just stabbed his lover on the chest. "Blue!!" He cried.

Ink chuckled slowly walked toward him. He touches Dust's chest before looking at him with lust. "It's okay, Dusty~ I'm here. You don't need him, you only need me and only me~"

The End
______________

Aqilah: I know it's short, but like I said from above, I have no motivation for making the Star Sanses into a Yanderes, if X reader I'm fine but if Shipping gays I don't think I have an ideas.

I rarely made them but I hope you understand what I'm saying and enjoy the story.