You're Mine/ Brother Knows The Best

Yandere Classic X Nightmare

Request by: FrozenMakerSans1

&

Yandere Empireverse Nightmare x Dream (In brotherly way)

Request by: AaliahKasandraValer7

Aqilah: Enjoy!

***

Yandere Classic X Nightmare (Passive)

Nightmare was chatting with his friends from school while waiting for Dream to appear so they could go back home together after school. He sat on the bench where the bus station is.

He wait like minutes yet felt like hours. He wondering what cause his brother late, possible he got detention, maybe he has an extra class without him knowing?

Sometimes Dream is a goldfish like Ink but he couldn't blame him because how he works so hard for the both of them. He sigh and starting to text Dream if he has an extra class.

He wait for his brother an hour now and his didn't text him back yet. Maybe he does have an extra class. He text his brother that he'll go home by himself. He put his phone back to his pocket and went back home.

Meanwhile, Dream's phone laying on the ground. His screen has a crack on it while you can see the message even though it glitches. The skeleton tries to stop the kidnapper who's trying to kidnap his brother.

But he failed, he held his wound in pain and his fear eyes watching the kidnapper raise his arm with a knife and stabbed him.

***

Killer tries to calm Nightmare down from the next day after hearing the news that his brother had died in the alley. "Night, calm down."

Nightmare was shocked that his brother is dead. No wonder he doesn't reply his call or texts. He felt tears in his eyes and starting to cry. He cannot believe he lost his last family.

His friend hug him tightly and calm him down that he will protect him from the kidnapper. The purple skeleton smile and hugs back. He felt something like someone is watching them.

That night, Nightmare couldn't sleep from that incident. He sat up from his bed and went to the kitchen. Which he went there he doesn't realize someone enter the room and knocked him out.

He got carried by the kidnapper and brought him to his secret place where no one will ever find him. The kidnapper smile and laid on his new bed. He whispers to his non existent ear. "You'll be mine, Nighty~."

The next day, Nightmare woke up from his slumber and realize he was in a basement. He was surprised that he got kidnapped. He tried to escape but he was tied up on a bed. "Hello? Is somebody here??!"

The kidnapper heard his lover's voice as he smirked and opens the door. "Yes, my love?"

Nightmare was surprised the kidnapper or the killer is Classic. "You... You killed my brother! How dare you!!!" He shouted at him.

Classic just only chuckles at him. "Oh Nighty, he only stand in MY way. But since he's finally long gone, I'm going to force you to love me whether you like it or not." He laughs maniacally making Nightmare gulp in fear.

I guess there's no hope of escaping... I have to accept my fate... So everyone can rest in peace. Nightmare sigh sadly but this is for everyone's safety.

The End

***

Yandere Empireverse Nightmare x Dream (In brotherly way)

Aqilah: I'm using Dream & Nightmare instead of Sunrise and Eclipse since there will be no AU in this story.

Dream and Nightmare always fight each other to protect their kingdom. They were both enemies for so long but until on this day, things went so changed.

The leader of sun empire, Dream was in his garden, chilling him down but also waiting for Cross came. They both secretly dating each other and maybe when they got married the war will end and the two empire will live in peace.

He actually don't want to fight anyone but not even his brother. He really missed him so much after a very long years. He really made a mistake and blame himself for everything what he had done.

He sighed sadly waiting for his lover. He wait for an hour already yet he didn't came. Dream was curious why, usually he came in the right time maybe he has some works to do by his brother?

Maybe, he guess he had to wait for the next day. He stands up and went back to his castle while he felt someone was stalking him. This creep him up. It's been two days since he has this feeling.

Maybe it one of the moon empire is stalking him to know what is his plan. That won't be good. He quickly teleported back to his castle and think how will he handle this situation.

Meanwhile, Cross begging Nightmare to let him go. He wants to see his lover but how did Nightmare knows that he was dating with him. "Boss, please let me go!!"

Nightmare only stay silent but went outside from his dungeon. He growls himself annoyingly. How dare he dating either MY brother... I won't accept anyone not even Cross dating him...

He went to his room and thinking how will he kidnap him so he will be SAFE with him. Then his idea came out. This is stupid to do but it's worthy enough.

***

Dream slowly wakes up from his slumber and realized he was in a room begin chained up. He was shocked that someone managed to kidnap him. The guards had failed him. Great...

He was gagged by a towel to prevent him from talking. He tried to struggling away even though it's useless. He tried and tried but he knows there's no point of escaping.

"Oh Dreamy~..." His eyes were shocked when he heard the familiar voice.

Dream slowly turned around to see his brother. He was shocked and surprised. Nightmare smiled at him and hugs him. The little one wants to get away from him but somehow he really missed his hugs so he let him be.

"I missed you so much Dream, it's been years since about that incident." Nightmare said cuddling him while waiting for Dream to reply but he forgot that he was gagged. "Oh, right, I clearly forgot."

"Brother... Why did you kidnap me? Not killing me?" Dream looks at him with his sad and fear face. "I thought... You hate me for all those years..."

The moon empire see his tears on his brother's eye socket so he wipe away and answered his question. "I don't hate you, brother... I always cares about you even though I hurt you..."

Dream cries. "I'm sorry!!!" He hugs him tightly. Nightmare slowly petting his head to calm him down. "I'm such a worst brother..."

He smiled while still petting his head. "You're not, Dreamy... Shhh~. It's okay... I'm here now..." He whispered as soon Dream fall asleep. He smirked that he finally got his brother and he will keep him safe from harm.

"Don't worry Dreamy, I'll do anything just for you because... Big brother knows the best..."

The End