Story Of The Missing Star Skeleton

Yandere Dream X Blue

Request by: JustClancy

Aqilah: This also contain a little bit of Errink but I hope you enjoy, sorry about the story because I ran out of ideas.

***

Blueberry, the missing skeleton who was been gone for more than 3 years which including Dream as well. Where were they and when did they disappear?

Blueberry was with his friends, Ink and Cross before his disappearance. He had a crush on Ink and thought he might have an opportunity have a chance to be with him.

He writes a note and letter to tell how much he loves him. Dream entered his room curious what was he doing. He and Blueberry are housemate after the apple incident.

"Blueberry, what are you writing?" He asked him with a caution on his face. "Who is that for?" He doesn't really LOVE when he writes a love letter to someone instead of him.

"Oh, it was for Ink!" Blueberry replies with a cute smile on his face. "I may have a crush on him so why not get the opportunity to get him before someone does!"

By his answers, Dream didn't like it so much. All he want him to be his, not the protect of the AU. "Oh... Okay, good luck?" He smiled nervously and want outside to find Error.

He knows Error loves Ink so much but he also knows Ink loved Blueberry that he told him like a week ago. He wants to kill that artist so badly but Error might have a revenge on him of he does.

So he has a plan, he calls Error's name. Error saw Dream and asked him that why he was in his Anti-Void. The Guardian told the plan how will he makes Ink loves him.

The destroyer smirked evilly at him that he loves his idea and that way Ink will only loves him, not Blueberry.  Dream gave the love potion to him and told him. "Pour one drop of liquid inside his drink, that way he doesn't realize the colour of it."

Error nods and take it with him. He teleport to Ink's place and follow Dream's plan. Meanwhile, Dream wait for Ink to love the destroyer of AU so that he can tell Blueberry that Ink love someone else.

His plans worked afterwards and now Blueberry was upset that his crush loves Error but soon he found out that it was Dream's evil plan when he found the guardian's book.

He cannot believe that Dream did this making him question why? Then he got knocked out when someone hit him with a bat. A laughter from behind him before Blueberry passed out.

Blueberry woke up from his slumber and shocked that he was trapped in a cell where is no window. His wrist been chained up attached to the floor. He remembers Dream's plan that once he got kidnapped. He will be **** up.

He cuss under his breathe that there will be no escape from Dream. Swapy, Blueberry's brother was worried for him that he didn't come back an hour. He starting to calls the others to look for him.

After that incident, everyone thought Dream and Blueberry died because Chara found their clothes and dust which made them cried but it was fake. Dream did this so that no one will find them ever again and he will have a family with Blueberry whether he loves it or not.

The End