His Little Blueberry Muffin

Yandere Nightmare X Blue
(Normal)

Request by YANDERE_LORD_OFFICAL

Aqilah: Wuw! First request

o(〃^▽^〃)o yea!

-------------------------------

Blue quickly ran from someone who is his enemy in the forest. He had no idea where was he going but the only thing he has on his mind to hide away from HIM.

He cannot believe his own eyes, seeing Dream had changed into stone as well as Ink. It's very unexpectedly coming. Ink may be soulless but there's also another way to kill or trapped him.

Those were destroyed by someone who was obsessed with Blueberry. Even though he's the king of nightmares who couldn't feel any positive or love to everyone but an obsession he knows a lot and that guy, is Nightmare.

Blueberry climbed up the trees and hide there covering himself with the leaves so Nightmare couldn't see him. Hopefully, Nightmare would leaves right now because he was so close to him but didn't know where was he.

The negative feeling Nightmare sense is near, VERY near. He must find his lover, he must protect him from dangers. He MUST protect him from all cause.

Blueberry quickly jumped to trees to trees and carefully so he wouldn't get caught. He finally lost Nightmare and quickly run back to his AU.

Nightmare saw from a few inches far away as he saw Blueberry left him alone in this AU. You think can escape from me easily, my love? He thought before knowing where will he be and it was a perfect time.

Blueberry made it to his AU happily but once he stopped running away, he eyes wide open to see many blood and dust of monsters around the place. He mind began to panic and overprotective for someone he only love.

"PAPYRUS!!" He screamed loudly, running to his house. He cannot let everyone hurt or kill him. That only thing he had left, his brother is the only one final member left of his family.

Tears began to fall down toward his both cheeks became he was too late. He saw his Papyrus's hoodie, blood and dust on the ground in Snowdin. "NO!!" Blueberry cried loudly before running and crouching down to his hoodie.

"No... Please, tell me it's only a dream, please tell me it's only a dream!!" He sobbed, crying about losing him. "Chara... Chara!!" He quickly grabbed the orange hoodie and tying up around his waist and quickly find Chara to rest the timeline.

"Chara, where are you!?" He screamed their name for help. "Chara!! Oh please don't tell me they got killed as well!!" He whispered quietly, still running and searching for them.

He quickly stopped and his wide open to see the Murder Time Trio was here, Dust holding Chara's neck as they were about to die from losing oxygen.

"I tell you one more time, where is Blueberry..." Dust growled, asking them.

*You refused to tell them.

"So, you refused huh?" Dust began to smirked at them. "Well then, Horror, kill this kid." He threw at against the tree as Horror preparing himself his axe to kill Chara.

From a far distance, Blueberry can't let it happen. He quickly run toward them, summoning his bones for defense before Horror could slash his axe on Chara's head.

"Chara! Run!" Blueberry told them. "Please, go to Undyne's lab and go to the timeline machine for help, I'll handle them."

Chara nodded before quickly run away from the fight.

"You wanna huh? Well then, let's fight like a true Royale guard!" Blueberry left eye glowing up like a flame, before charge them.

It was like a war, many bruise, clothes tearing up but in the end Blueberry got knocked by Horror's axe. Horror was about to kill him but Killer stopped him.

"Horror, don't you remember we have to bring him alive!?" Killer asked angrily.

"But I was hungry!" Horror shouted as Killer sighed annoyingly.

"What did the **** I told you, Horror?" The Murder Time Trio heard Nightmare's voice making them shocked in fear.

"N-Not to kill him!!" Horror stuttering crazily, afraid if he'll be torture to death.

"Good, now go find that brat before the other Sanses will get him away from me." Nightmare demanded them before they left him alone with his lover. "Finally, I got you~."

He carried him with a bridal style before teleport them into his room. He laid Blue on his bed and chain his wrists and legs so he won't escape from him.

He also changed his torn clothes into a blue gown. He kissed Blueberry on the cheekbones, then sat on the chair waiting for him to wake up.

Blueberry woke up from his slumber and blinked his eyes how many times until it's finally clear. He groaned in pain and tried to remember what happened.

He got knocked by Horror and...

Wait, where am I!? He asked himself as he sat up and looked at his wrists been chained up as well as his legs and wearing an evening gown. Who's bedroom is this!?

"I see you're awake, my love." Blueberry was shocked hearing Nightmare's voice before he turned to the left to see him.

"Nightmare..." He growled at him. "What do you want from me, huh? Kill me!?"

"Hehehehe, oh Blue~ MY little Blueberry muffin~." Nightmare chuckled. "Why should I kill you?"

"What do you want!?" Blueberry growled, whining with a little blue tears on his eye. "What do you want!?"

Nightmare smirked at him before pushing Blueberry down on a soft bed as he sat on him. "You really know what I want huh~? Well, the only that I want... Is you~. You're so special than everyone in this AU~."

"You're mine, only mine..." Nightmare growled quietly before starting to kissed him hungrily.

Blueberry tried to kicked in the nuts to break the kiss but Nightmare's tentacles wrapped his both legs down.

Nightmare pulled away and kiss him again repeatedly. In the fifth time he kiss him harsh and feeling hungrily than before. His lip is so delicious~.

He pulled away and laid next to him. "You're mine, my love, no one will able to take away you from me. I'll make sure of that~."

🖤💙The End💙🖤
________________________________________

Aqilah: I felt like... Weird, my nose feelings red and hot from the inside while typing about kissing stuff... Tell me what is it...

Zane: First tried huh my dear?

Aqilah: Yeah... I hope you like it, and I am sorry if it's so bad and short. Now Time to continue our backstory while waiting for another request!