Love Of The First Bite

Yandere Vampire!Nightmare X Dream

Requested by: Mangelfiquette

Aqilah: Enjoy! Sorry if it's bad

***

In the deep woods, a bat name Nightmare, fly in the night and tries to look for his prey. He looks around his forest feeling thirsty for blood until he found someone's cabin. There is only one wooden cabin in the forest.

He smirked evilly as he flew toward it. He landed on the doorstep and transformed back. He disguise himself as human so they won't they won't get suspicious of him.

He knocked the door. He smirked himself that he's going to be full to tonight. The person unlocks the door and open it. Before Nightmare could bite their neck, his eyes were shocked and his blush raise.

He found a beautiful skeleton, who has bright yellow colorful eyes. "Hello sir, how may I help you?" The normal skeleton asked him with his calm, cute voice.

"M-May I come in? I don't have a place to live." He lied while he was stuttering. He could feel his face is blushing so badly. Oh god, he knows what feeling is this. Love, not L.O.V.E.

"You may come in Sir, it's dark and cold after all." Dream said with a smile as he let the unknown person in. "I'll grab some hot chocolate for you." He went inside the kitchen.

Nightmare sit on the comfy couch qhd looked around the place while waiting for him to come back. Dream brought a tray of two hot chocolate for him and his guest. He sit next to his guest and give one of them to him.

"... Anyway, what is your name? I'm Dream" Dream asked him, taking a sip of his drink after he blow it. "And... What happened to your home? It's okay if you don't want to..."

"Nightmare." The vampire in disguise said with a smile on his face. He lies everything about what happened to his home. Dream believes it that his home been destroyed by the evil leader. "I'm glad I managed myself to get out of there, or else I might be dead there."

"That is sad..." The bright one look away with a sad on his face. "But... You can stay here, since you don't have a home." He got Nightmare's answer as a thank for letting him stay but how dumb he is letting a VAMPIRE in.

The next day and it is cloudy which means there will be no sunlight to hurt Nightmare even though he's in human form. He grabs his hat and put it on while watching Dream cooking a stew.

He really love him a lot. Even though he met Dream yesterday but he could feel that the two of them has a connection together but he is wrong. Dream's lover, Cross came in his house for dinner.

Nightmare is very unhappy when he saw Cross. The vampire felt uncomfortable when Dream talking to his lover. He really wants to kill him so badly but Dream will freak out until his idea came.

Just kidnap him, that is all but he will leave no evidence, not even a single one. That way the police or his lover will never find Dream and Dream will be Nightmare's forever! He smirked evilly about his plan knowing it will work.

At night time, Dream was carried by Nightmare and he doesn't know or feel it. Nightmare transformed himself back to who his true is as he flew away with his soon-to-be-lover. Dream was sleeping peacefully until he doesn't realize that he was kidnapped.

After Nightmare made it to his castle. He laid him down on the bed and went to find Cross to suck his blood away. Once he did that, he buried Cross's dead inside the ground that he dig.

***

Dream was struggling away from Nightmare who tries to bite his neck to make him a vampire and to become his queen. Nightmare keep trying to bite it even though his lover's hands are in his way.

The vampire managed to bite him and suck his blood but not too much. Dream screamed in pain that Nightmare bit him too hard until he passed out. Nightmare finally done claiming him.

Nightmare licked all of the blood from his mouth how delicious the little one's sweet blood is. He smiled that Dream is finally his and fall asleep with him.

The next night, Dream woke up from his slumber and shocked that he remembers everything yesterday. His pupils look back and shirking in shocked that Nightmare is hugging his waist.

The worst part that he is now a vampire. He cry silently that he will never see the daylight again and he will see Cross too. He hope he survive from Nightmare.

Nightmare wakes up from his sleep. "Is my Dreamy~ awake?" He cooed at Dream's non existent ear. "How's your sleep? Beautiful?"

"Opposite..." Dream reply in anger with tears. He wipes them away from him. "How could you do this to me! What did I do wrong??!"

"You did not do wrong, all I want is you to have a family with me~." Dream's eyes we're shocked when he said that. "Since I claim you before I bite you, you are MINE now... And no one, not even your dead lover will find you again..." He laughs.

Dream starting to cry that Cross is dead and he will never see his friends again. Nightmare comfort him down and telling him that everything will be alright. Few years later, they have a two twins, Shade and Shine.

The mother of the kids get use to the vampire family BUT he really miss when he was a human from the past. He should be grateful that Nightmare letting him alive and have a family with him that night or else he'll become his prey forever.

The End