My Little Dreamy (Cream)/ Why me?.

Yandere Cross X Dream

Request by imonyourbasement

&

Yandere Abusive Ink X Dream

Request by TomokoTamura

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy! Sorry about the late publish.

***

Yandere Cross X Dream

Dream slowly woke up after the knockout. He doesn't know what happened but he only know he was hanging out with Blueberry and then he just disappeared all of the sudden.

And here he is, being chained up onto a wall. What a surprise... Great... Dream tried to break the chain using his abilities but something that blocking his magic to prevent himself from escaping.

He cussed under his breathe but keep pulling the chain until it breaks. He tried even harder even though it's pretty hurts he has to try again. Not until someone open the door as he quickly stop not wanted to be caught.

His eyes were wide in surprise when he saw Cross holding Blueberry's corpse. "What did you do to him!?" Dream asked him in fear.

Cross just dropped the corpse on the ground. "He STEAL you away from me, Dreamy! So I have to kill him!"

"Cross, this isn't you, you're way more better than this..." Dream cried trying his best to make the Oreo realize his actions but it doesn't work.

"This IS who I am now, my little sunshine..." He pinned him at the wall. "You're mine now sunshine, there's nothing you can do about it..."

***

After 3 years being torture, sexual harassment and anything bad things what Cross did to Dream. He finally claimed by breaking him.

Now Dream is insane and starting to loving him. No love potion or anything. Just making him insane to love the yandere. Cross won and killed Ink who was trying to save Dream. Only left is Nightmare, since it is very hard to kill him when he's goopy.

However, Cross had a plan. He poisoned Nightmare's drink after giving him a cup of coffee. Now no one will steal his loves and his children away from him.

***

Yandere Abusive Ink X Dream

Dream was trying to make Ink loves him and they are officially married for 3 years and have their son named Pallette but soon enough from Pallette's back.

Ink, always abusive him without Pallette knowing. Dream is abused by his lover, what kind of family is that? Who has this type of family?! Huh?!

But Ink has a reason why he did this. He was scare if Dream leaves him with his son so he did this but what he didn't know it was a stupidest thing he ever done that makes this narrator wants to KAMPOU his chicken-

Anyways, Dream doesn't know that's his plan and accept his fate. He blames everything for Ink's action but one day Pallette saw what happened. He caught Ink in 4k and he was about to runaway from the place where he lives to tell everyone.

Ink saw Pallette was about to runaway but he blocked using his ink bones to prevent him from escaping. "If you tell everyone about this, you're dead."

Pallette was scary about Ink's warning soon he begins to cried loudly making Dream quickly leaves the kitchen to see what was going on and shocked that Ink's threatened him.

Dream cannot hang in there anymore and soon he begins to snapped. "WTH INK!!" He pushed Ink at the wall. "let me tell you, you can hurt me as much as you want but NEVER hurt MY son like this... I ****ing loves you Ink, why are you treating like hell!?"

Ink shocked when Dream snapped out but smiles. He closed his eyes and said. "I'm sorry, my queen..." He begins to kiss his lover.

Dream tried to pull him away from the kiss but his grip is strong and after 10 minutes later, he faints.

***

The little one slowly wakes up from his slumber and curious about what happened just now. He felt something cold and realize he was naked. He guess Ink might **** him while he was fainted.

He was handcuffed at the bed poles and trying to pull it away but Ink laid next to him. "Oh my, you finally woke up Dreamy~." Then he hugged him because he is still a lovestruck and a lovesick person but he wants to know why.

The villagers abused Dream, his dad force him not hangout with his brother or else he gave him a test as a child by neglected him. Nightmare hates him but he does care him a bit when Pallette was born.

"Why me?" Dream whispered sadly while tears on his cheekbone and here Ink's answer.

"Because I love you..."

The End