The Yandere Dream/ My Best Friend

Yandere Dream X Cross

&

Yandere Ink X Cross

Request by: Ryan24775

Aqilah: ... I thought you guys read the rules. I don't have a motivation to make a Star Sanses as a yandere but fine, for now on I'm allowing everyone to request the yandere Star Sanses whatever you guys want since, I felt guilty from the start but here I hope you enjoy!

***

Yandere Dream X Cross

Dream stalked his senpai-Cross through the hallway. Cross was talking to his friends and once he began to smile. His smile was very bright making Dream's heart pound. He put his hand on his cheat feeling his soul beats. He smile and daydream that Cross soon be his.

Passed few days, Cross got a boyfriend named Nightmare who is Dream's brother. Dream was very angry and jealous because of his twin brother loved him than the little ones. He growled quietly before went out from the classroom.

At home, Nightmare was hanging out with his lover while for Dream was at home thinking how will he able to kill his brother and make Cross his. There's only one way and that's killing his own brother.

***

Cross was struggling around the ropes that been tied by Dream while he got knocked out after he saw Nightmare's corpse at the alley. Dream staring at his lover before kissing him. "You're my now, Crossy. And no one will able to steal you away from me~."

***

Yandere Ink X Cross

Ink and Cross are best friends. Ink found him in another AU which is everything white except a purple tears which straight to Cross. Cross was sobbing that he lost his AU all because of him until he met Ink.

It's been 3 years after the X-Event, Nightmare and Dream were trying to get back each other. Error hadn't changed a lot and his friend, Blue was hanging out with Cross.

Cross was very interesting with him. He loves Tacos just like him. That made Ink super jealous. It's been 5 weeks since Cross and Blue are being friends together and Ink HAD been forgotten by him.

How many times Ink tried to notice him but sadly he didn't see him. Cross always ignored the voice like nah it was my mind. On that day Ink had no choice but to kill his own friend. He didn't want to but this is only for Cross.

And he actually did it. Cross was shocked to see the CO-Creator killed his own friends and even enemies. All of the AUs had been destroyed only one left that that's X-tale. Cross asked him why he did this.

"I did this... So you can NOTICE me!" Ink cried as he point his knife at Cross. "Ever since Blue came and talk to you! You always hanging out with him instead of me! You forgot me! I hate being forgotten!!"

"Everything I called you but you ignore me!! All I did everything for you was for NOTHING! It's pointless!!" Ink shouted at him as tears running down through his cheekbones. "You know what... I'll reset everything I had done... But.. I won't be there for you Cross... Go hang out with your new best friend..."

***

Everything went back to where it was but Ink wasn't alive. He's actually gone to no where. Cross spending time with Blue but until Dust talk with Blue. They turn into friends at first which Cross is fine with it until few months later, they turn into couple.

Blueberry had forget Cross which now what Ink felt. And Cross had regret after he had done and there's no turning back.

The End