4 Yandere In One Story

Yandere Darkness Nightmare X Darkness Dream

Request by: AaliahKasandraValer7

Yandere Dust X Cross

Request by: TheSparkleUnicorn1

Yandere Error 404 x (Corrupted) Nightmare

Request by: Ueheski

&

Yandere Killer X Swad

Request by: FrozenMakerSans1

Aqilah: Before you read, I want to tell you that I'm going to put four yanderes in one story which mean they have to work together to get their love ones. Interesting? No? Okay, at least I did my best.

***

Four skeletons are hiding away from those yanderes who are trying to take them down. Darkness Dream (DD) pant heavily. He sat on the ground feeling tired after the chase.

Swad take a peek from their hiding spot if the yanderes are still chasing them. But there are no sign of them which is good. A good news but bad news that they didn't know where to hide next if they found them here.

"I cannot believe, we all been chased by them!" Nightmare groaned in annoying. Cross looks at him with a pout on his face.

"You ARE the king of nightmares, Nightmare you should fight them back!" Cross whispers at him loudly as Nightmare growls at him that how dumb the Oreo is.

"I can IF there is NO Error404 chasing me! You know how powerful is he!" Nightmare whispers back angrily. "If those three, I'm okay with them but him oh hell no! I can't!"

"Shh!! Be quiet! They might hear us!" DD shush them while cuddling himself. "I cannot believe I made a bad decision..."

"Why?" Swad looks at him with a question on his face. Nightmare and Cross look at him too. "You can tell us since we're your friends."

"Well not me..." Nightmare mumbled and then he looks away from those three skeletons while didn't care about them except himself since he doesn't want Error404 get him.

DD take a deep breath and out. He begins to explain while Cross and Swad begin to listen to his story. "I ran away from him to make a new life. Why? Because he was using me to against me and my friends... He doesn't care about me..."

"I've been living in a lie... He doesn't truly cares about me..." He said finally finished his explanation. He can feel the betrayed, sadness and pain. "I shouldn't have agreed with him for a very long time ago..."

"At least, we finally lost them." Cross said putting his hand on DD's shoulder. "That is what matters, right?"

Swad feel something different as he takes a peek outside again as he gasp in shocked. "Guys be quiet, they're here!" He warned them quietly as he quickly duck down.

The yanderes begin to search around the forest trying to find them. Error404 signal them to stop walking as he turned around.

"Killer, you checked the trees. Dust, you checked the bushes, DM (Darkness Nightmare), you checked the cave and I'll check this..." He pointed at the cabin.

The three skeletons nod as they split up to look for them. Error404 walks inside the cabin and begin to search for them. "Nighty~..."

Meanwhile, Dust searching in each bushes. "Crossy~ where are you my love? I'm here to protect you from harm~." Dust coo trying to find him

DM searching for his brother he felt bad that he didn't know that he found out. "Brother please, come back, we can talk about this~... I promise I won't use you... I only want to protect you..." He whispered the last sentence.

Killer checked every tree but no one is behind them. "Swad~, come here my love, we could be a perfect family instead of that jerk!" He hissed when he remembered that Delusion steal Swad away from him.

Meanwhile, before Error404 enter, Nightmare had much time climbed on the ceiling while holding the others too using his tendrils. DD covered his mouth so Error404 won't hear him. Cross and Swad keep staring at Error404 holding he went inside in a different room.

But sadly DD accidentally sneeze making Error404 turn around to find those four skeletons as he looks up and found them.

"DD!!!" Nightmare, Cross and Swad scolded at him as DD apologized.

Error404 smirked and was about to capture them but luckily Nightmare had much time to teleported them to another AU making the yandere cuss under his breath.

***

Days after days, they managed themselves to escape from them but one day, somehow that yanderes managed themselves capture them by seperate their relationship apart.

Those four victims are trying to escape from them and want to help the other but it was too late. They are stuck with their yandere and there is no hope of escaping.

Few years later, after being torture whether is a punishment or a other punishment , Nightmare, Swad and Cross finally loved his lovers while for DD got brainwashed by his own brother and promised himself that he won't let him go every again.