The Lavender

Yandere Horror X Lust

Request by TheSparkleUnicorn1

Aqilah: First Horrorlust ship! I've been waiting for this moment!

***

It was a cold and dark day, a little skeleton name Lust was lost in the dark woods. He was supposed to met Ink in different AU (not in a pervert way since he had done being an idiot) but he accidentally open a random portal and got stuck in there.

He tried to open his portal but nothing happened. He cursed under his breath but sigh sadly. He had no choice but to ask some Sans who live here. Did he even realize he wasn't in a good AU but instead a bad and deadly AU?

***

A screaming in a very sharp pain from a poor weak monster as an axe slashed a arms from the victim. The deadly killer licked his lip hungrily seeing lots of food he had collected.

After the victim was dead inside the basement. He cooked the organs and starting to feed his brother, Papyrus and himself. That crack head name, Horror.

His life was like hell after Undyne is the new queen in underground and her rules were very cruel for the kingdom.

Horror went outside to find another victim to eat. He went to the forest hunting another monsters. He looked around while sniffing if there's an incomer arrive and it did.

A smirked from Horror's lip as he followed the scent of a delicious smell. The smell of it was lavender, he hasn't smell that before in years but felt something he wanted to keep the scent.

His eyes wide in shocked when he saw another skeleton who was shivering from the cold. The poor little guy was leaning his head against the tree while rubbing his both arms so the heat him down from the cold.

Horror blushed how cute and beautiful he is. Lust passed out from exhaustion making Horror get the opportunity to kidnap him and lock him up in his room.

He laid Lust on his bed and open the cage for his flower to sleep. He put some soft pillows and a warm blanket. It may cover in blood but at least there's some warm and comfy things Lust could sleep.

He carried Lust and put him in the cage before locking him up. The locker was a heart shaped and the key was a heart shaped as well. He put the key inside his pocket to keep it so no one will able to free the guy away from him.

The next day, Lust woke up from his nap and shocked after he realized he was in a cage. He struggled the bars and trying to break it which was a dumb idea. He looked at the heart locker and check in his pocket of he still kept his pin.

He pull it out from it and put it in the locker as he trying to unlocked it. He kept twisting around the locker to unlock it. He won't give up until it finally open.

He was about to get out from the cage but when there's a door open slowly he quickly close and pretend himself he was locked and let the locker open. He quickly laid down on the cold floor cage with a blanket turning himself away to keep away from the kidnapper's face before closing his eyes in fear.

Horror went inside his room watching his flower still fall asleep. He chuckled at him as he slowly to take out his clothes but not his pants. He was about to unlock the locker but when he hold it was already unlock.

Seems he was trying to escape using a pin huh? He giggled at him as he open the door cage. Very smart but not Smart enough to trick me~

He cupping Lust's cheekbones forcing him to looked at him. "Lavender, wake up~." He cooed slapping his right cheekbone softly.

Lust didn't want to do it but did it anyway. He slowly open his eyes and saw Horror who was a half of naked. He shocked but blushed and quickly turn his eyes away from him.

Horror chuckled and sat on his chest. Lust looked at him back but forcing on his face. "What do you want from me!?"

"Ah~ Just... Keeping you as my flower~." Horror replied chuckling at him. "You know who I am right?"

"Horror!sans from Horrortale." Lust whispered as Horror cupping his future lover's cheek.

"That's right, Lavender~."

"My name is Lust, from UnderLust not Lavender! Do you know you were handling a pervert guy?" Lusty asked trying to act like his old fashion day but sadly he had forgot how to used it.

Horror humming at him observing his looks. "You look like one but~." He said as he whispered in Lust's non existent ears. "But your personality tell me you're not one."

Shoot! I need to find away to get out of here!! Lust thought as Horror went to his neck and sniffed it making Lust laughed from the tickled.

"S-Stop that! That tickles!!" He giggled trying to escape from Horror. "Stop!"

"Your smell so... Delicious, it makes me wanna eat you up already~." Horror cooed as he sat up on his future lover's chest. He licked in hungrily as Lust watched him in fear.

Horror was about to bite Lust's neck but Papyrus enter the room. "SANS! I'M HUNGRY—" He stopped when his saw his brother with his future lover in a cage.

Horror sighed sadly that he couldn't make out with him as Lust sighed relief. "Don't worry, Paps, I'll get the food for you." He said as he stood up before grabbing his bloody shirt and blue jacket as he went down stairs to eat.

After Papyrus went down stairs, Lust smirked that Horror forgot to lock him up in the cage and the room. He went outside the cage and open the window.

He looked down to check if Horror is outside but luckily he was cooking in the kitchen as he jumped off from the window and land on his both feet. He sprint away from the house as he was trying to his portal again.

Horror had done cooking for his brother as he went up to play with Lust. When he comes to his room he saw no one but an open window that tell him. Lust had escape.

"Lust!!"

Lust heard his scream from a far away distance as he finally open his portal and was about to get in but his soul appear in front of him and change it into blue. Shoot...

He was pinning pin on the ground and looked up and saw Horror who was not very happy.

"Are sure a naughty flower." Horror laughed as he carried him and teleported to his room. He threw Lust inside the cage. Lust was about to get away from him but Horror locked him and himself up before Lust could.

And Lust watched him take out his clothes including his pants. Welp, he is dead.

***

After years Lust was being tortured of ***. He was forced himself to marry Horror. Horror killed his own brother  that he was trying to save him. Lust's brother is fine but Horror threaten him so that Lust won't being save.

Lust was holding his son, Abyss (Not Abysstale) while feeding him. Horror looked at Lust. He was finally satisfied with Lust to be his wife. Now, no one will take his lavender away from him.

The End

Aqilah: Hey guys, my little sister had release her own Errink Fan-fic, hope you enjoy her book! And here's her account: Glitchypaint.