Don't You Dare Replace Me, Dream!

Yandere Nightmare X Dream

Request by: me

Aqilah: This is almost like a dangerous love story but mostly it's a brotherly thing. It just that... Just read the story...

***

Dream was crying in Shattered's room that he realized his brother, Nightmare was actually dead. That octopus wasn't his Nightmare anymore. He kept crying and crying until a door open to see Shattered with a sad on his face.

"Hi Shattered..." Dream mumbled, sniffing while rubbing his tears away.

"Are you okay, Dreamy?" He asked the original Dream as he sat next to him. Dream starting to cry again after hearing from Nightmare.. "Don't listen what he said, Dream. He may be wrong!"

"Maybe he was right... He's not my brother anymore... My Nighty... Is actually dead..." Dream choked out. "All this years... Saving him was for nothing...!!" He cried.

Shattered hugged him and comfort that everything will be okay. Nothing will go wrong. Dream sniffed while his cry starting to settled down.

The little guardian laid on Shattered'a shoulder. "Shattered... Will you leave alone if I made a mistake?" He asked him.

"Of course not, Dream. I won't ever leave you behind! I promise!" He said to the little dream.

"Shattered..."

"Yes, Dreamy?"

"... Can you be my big brother? I really need one..."

Shattered was shocked to hear what Dream said but smiling at him. "Of course, Dream. I promise I will protect you from Nightmare and everyone who dares to hurt you."

***

Few days Dream and Shattered became the best brother in AUs. Ink and Blueberry saw the two of them together and they were fine with them at least Dream wasn't hurt.

Everyday, Shattered brought his new brother to his castle and play with him as for his gang, they take good care of him if he had some things to do. Dream finally have a perfect brother who always be there for each other no matter what have they become.

It's almost a years already and it was Dream and Nightmare's b-day. Dream was celebrated by his brother, his friends and the gang in Dream's place. They made him so happy than Nightmare.

While in the castle, Nightmare put something inside the present box before wrapping the yellow wrapper. "There, hopefully Dreamy would forgive." He whispered as he put it at Dream's doorstep and knocked it before teleported away. Dream heard a knock from the door. He walked toward it and open the door to see nothing but a yellow present at the doorstep.

This must be Nightmare... He said as he just closed the door leaving there. It's not like he cared about him anymore.

Nightmare saw the action of his brother did. He teleported back to the present and grabbed it. "He... doesn't care about me?" He asked himself as he teleported back to his room.

He sat on his bed staring at the present he made with tears running. "Does he hates me?"

***

Few days later after Nightmare found out Dream was replaced him with Shattered. He filled with so much anger and jealous with Shattered. That wasn't his twin at all.

Nightmare had no choice but do the hardest way, that way Dream will be his only brother like the old years and no one will let his brother replace him ever again...

***

Nightmare slashed Shattered's body using tentacles. Dream was hiding away from him as his brother told him. "Give me my brother back!!"

"I'm letting you steal away him away from me Nightmare, he's mine brother now!!" Shattered shouted as he summoned his bow and shot him.

Nightmare quickly dodged as he pulled out a knife inside his pockets. "He's not yours!!!" He slashed Shattered's soul as he slowly turn into dust.

"Brother!!" Dream cried as he get out from his hiding spot to save him but a tentacles that belong to Nightmare wrapped his waist and pulled closer to him. "Let me go!!"

"Don't worry, Dreamy~ You're big brother is here~." Nightmare cooed hugging him.

"You are NOT my brother!! My brother is Shattered!!" Dream shouted trying push him away from him but Nightmare's grip was too strong.

"I AM your brother, Dream!! Nighty! I am not dead!" Nightmare shouted at him cupping his cheekbone.

"My Nighty is actually dead for 5 hundred years ago and you're just a version of him!!" Dream cried as Nightmare stood quietly.

"Dreamy... He's right in front of you..."

"Liar! He's dead!" Dream shouted as Nightmare sighed sadly at him because Dream though he was actually dead. Yes, he may be dead but this Nightmare will take good care of him.

He used his magic to make him fall asleep and Dream eyes finally close. "Don't worry Dreamy, I'll make sure no one will replace me away from you~."

The End

Aqilah: There... Hope you enjoy!