Target The Stars

Yandere Killer X Outer

&

Yandere Sub! Passive Nightmare X Dom! Dream

(Normal)

Request by: fatal890 & jazellezcupziv

Aqilah: I decided myself to make two requests in one chapter so I can make a bit a little longer, so I hope you enjoy. Also sorry if I request it wrong.

----------------

🔪Yandere Killer X Outer🌠

(Warning: Cringe!)

Out night in Outertale, Outer was hanging with Sci while watching the shooting stars.

They've been couple for three years and wanted to have a family. However, one of the bad Sanses was filled with jealous about Sci who dare steal his future husband/wife or whatever.

He was stalking Outer to make sure he was safe from danger. Killer been stalked and obsessed him for like 6 years and he missed the shot to make Outer to be his.

But, there's a but. He had a plan from the start, Killer bought a love permanent potion in the shop so that Outer will love him forever. He smirked as his plans started right– NOW!

Sci was laying on his bed reading book at his room. Suddenly, the lights been sabotaged as he yelp in surprise and fear. Did it trapped by itself?

He jumped off his bed before using his phone as a flashlight, before heading down to the generator. Do he even know, from a far distance a smirk on his face ready to kill Sci.

Sci was about to open the light but he heard a vase crash onto the ground as he quickly moved the light toward it and saw no one.

He turned back to the generator to opened the light, before he could open it. Someone stabbed his chest at the back as he fall down while blood pouring out. It smirked before left him alone in the lab.

Now, it went to Outer's house to kidnapped him. He teleport inside and he sabotaged the light like it did to Sci. Outer woke up from hearing the lights were off before heading back down to check on it while holding his phone.

He open the generator and saw one of the switches been broken down which made him cussed under his breath and was about to call his boyfriend.

But someone covered his mouth using a hand and wrapped around his waist. He keep struggling and struggling as he passed out.

***

He woke up from his slumber and he was looking down and shocked. He was tied up on chair by a rope around him with a towel wrapped around his mouth.

He saw Killer's face right in front of him with a smile on his face. "Good morning~." Killer cooed. "I guess~."

"I mean, good evening~ my love." He corrected. "I've been waiting for you in 6 years~."