Overprotective Brother

Yandere Fresh X Error

Request by fatal890

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy the story, sorry if this is bad than the previous chapters I had created. Also Fresh is the oldest brother while Error is the youngest and there's no Geno, I'm sorry again.

***

Error was having chatting with his friends at school. It was break time and they kinda have nothing but to chat with each other. While they didn't know someone was so overprotective about him.

Fresh, the eldest of Crayon Queen. It is his responsibility to take care of his little brother but he loved him more than a brother. He wanted Error to be his, no one else.

***

It was afternoon and everyone went back home. Error and Fresh were walking back together but not until Ink arrived and trying to ruin Fresh'# moment. This make him angry at the artist.

"Hey Error!" Ink waved at his friend, Error. Error turn back and saw his only true friend.

"нєу, ιηку!" Error waved back with a nickname making Ink blushed in embarrassment. The glitch really love this kid. When he was being bullied Ink stand for him. When he was having problems with things he couldn't control, Ink always be there for him.

They both chatting each other while they went back to their house. Fresh desth glared Ink who was stealing his baby brother away from him. He'll do it at night later.

***

Error was crying at home because he found out his friend, Ink was dead in the river. Someone must pushed him there or sometimes. Fresh ghostly smiled at the news from the TV. Now no one will ever steal his brother away from me.

The End

Aqilah: Sorry about the short story but I hope you enjoy!