The Emotionless's Love

Yandere Ds Ink X Ds Error

Request by fatal890

Aqilah: Well... At least it's not a original Star Sanses, but I hope you enjoy...

***

Ds Error (Glitchy) went to the woods to look for his friends, they were gone like about a month later yet they hadn't returned home. He was worried if they might hurt or kidnapped by Delusion and his gang so he went off to find them.

He called their names as loud as he can, hopefully if they could hear him. He was scared if he lose them. They're the only friend left for him. "Midnight! X! Where are you!?" He yelled.

It was more than an hour already and Glitchy still cannot find them. He wondered what just happened to them. Hopefully they're alright. While he was searching for them. He felt someone was watching through the darkness.

He felt his body shivered in fear as he quickly run away from the stare. A white dull eyes were staring at the little glitch boy with a little obsessed on his eyes, wanted to make him his, no one else.

The glitch skeleton stopped that he finally didn't feel the stare anymore as he continues to walk and looked for his friends again but not until something knock him out as he past out from it.

***

He woke up from his slumber and his whole body was tied up on the bed. He tried to struggling away to loose the ropes but somehow they were strong than he thought.

A door open making Glitchy tensed up to see Ds!Ink (Blank) who held something on his hand.

"Blank!?" Blank didn't speak out but instead he lead his face toward Glitchy's as he began to kiss him. "Hmph-"

The little glitch skeleton tried to push the deep kiss away from him but he couldn't. He was stuck on the bed with a fluffy pillow on under him.

The kiss getting more deeper and deeper until Blank cut the rope using a cutter that he held it on his hands slowly one at the time. Glitchy began to blushed about the longest kiss he ever had with the Jr.

Blank staring at him with dull on his eyes yet feeling so much lust from the inside until he tear Glitchy's hood and shirt making the little guy yelp in embarrassed and covered his body.

"Please... Don't do this!!" Glitchy whine while trying his best to begged him not to do the dangerous way that he wasn't ready for it.

"Don't worry... Love, I promise everything will be alright. Just relax and let it all happen..." Blank whispered as he began to kiss him hungrily.

***

"Glitchy~ come out, come out where ever you are~..." Blank sing while searching his lover inside the basement. He knew he was hiding there and trying to find his friends but he won't let that happen.

Glitchy covered his mouth from making noise and he was hiding inside the box. He took a little peak if the yandere wasn't there as he quickly get out and went inside the room before closing.

It was dark that makes him barely see it. He touch every wall to find the switch as switched it on to find his friends were actually dead including Blank's own friends.

No... I was too late.. He stood silent but crying from the inside that they're gone. A knife on his neck and a hand around his waist. Glitchy looked up to see him.

"You're mine now... No one will come and save you, my glitchy boy~..." Blank whispered. "Who are you?"

"... Your lover..."

The End

***

Aqilah: Sorry if this short but I hope you enjoy!