Painting My Cross Heart / I'm Just Joking Around!! /Let Me Help You

Yandere Ds Cross X Ds Ink

Request by TheSparkleUnicorn1

Yandere Nightmare X Killer

Request by TomokoTamura

&

Yandere Nightmare X Fragile Error

Request by misty-needs-help

Aqilah: Three Yandere stories in a row! Let's go!! (Sorry if it's bad and Short/ very short)

***

Yandere Ds Cross X Ds Ink

X (Ds Cross) was stalking Blank behind the tree watching him who staring at the sky. The Oreo sighed how beautiful he is that what's him to be his only.

But not until Delusion came and sat next to Blank. X was very triggered that make him want to snapped his head off.

Delusion and Blank went back to Delusion's Palace while X sneaked inside of his to steal his love away from his pathetic friends.

***

Blank woke up from his slumber after knocking out by someone once he entered to his room last night. He was tied up on a chair but he didn't struggle because what's the point?

It's really tight after all. He didn't want to waste his energy until he'll find away to get out of here.

He noticed someone is watching him behind as he spoke. "Who's there!? Show yourself you little rat!"

"Tch, tch, tch, is this how you treat." The shadow figure came out from the dark to see X. "Your lover?"

"I am not your lover!" Blank growled at him. "Get ME OuT of this HELL you little brat!"

X just chuckled at him as he walked toward him and cupped his lover's cheekbone. "I'll never let you go, darling. You're mine now and I'll do anything for you to keep you mine."

The End

(Aqilah: No ideas left, sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ))

Yandere Nightmare X Killer

Killer was tied up on a chair being locked in a room. Want to know what happened?

(Flashback)

Killer was bored in his room and doesn't what to do. His friends were out on a mission while him staying at his room because of Nightmare. Ever since he and Nightmare got married for like 3 years the king of Nightmare doesn't want him to let him go or letting him hanging out with his friends.

This is suck for him until his mind had an idea. Killer want to prank him that he want to divorce him but do he even know that prank went to far?

Killer went to the throne where Nightmare was reading a book. He acted sad and began to spoke. "Nighty."

"Yes darling?" Nightmare asked him as he put the book away. "Is there something wrong?"

"I... Want to divorce you." Killer said looking on the ground. Nightmare was shocked what he just heard but smiled instead. "I understand you don't want to-" And Killer got knocked out by Nightmare's tendril as Nightmare tied him up on a chair and locked him out in his room.

*Great Job Killer

(Flashback end)

"Nighty! I'm just joking around!! Please I'm sorry!!" Killer shouted trying to get out from the rope as Nightmare teleported right in front of him.

"Just... A joke?" Nightmare asked with an insane smile and eye as Killer nodded in replied. "I thought you want to divorce me. Next time, don't you dare say that or else bad thing could happen to you, got it my love?"

Killer nodded as Nightmare untied him as they went to their bed and follow asleep.

The End

***

Yandere Nightmare X Fragile Error

(Aqilah: I'm going to make Error a child okay?)

Little Error was hiding inside the alley trying to hide away from his abusive father. His mother told him to run away from his home. At first he didn't want to but once he saw his mother was killed by his own father and quickly run away.

It's been 7 months he lived there feeling broken and hungry. He something steal someone food when someone didn't watch him and something he stole someone's things at least that he has food and things for him.

He sleep on the cupboard while wrapping himself with an old blanket that he found inside the box as he fall sleep. A guy walked inside the alley and saw the poor child was sleep on the cupboard which he found it guilty.

He carried him up and went to his place. He went inside his room waiting for him to wake up.

***

Error wake up from his nap and realize he wasn't in the alley anymore.

"Finally awake?" He turned around to see a black skeleton who sat on the chair next to him. "I'm Nightmare, what's is your name?"

"... єяяσя..." He said emotionlessly. "ιт'ѕ ηι¢є тσ мєєт уσυ мιѕтєя ηιgнтмαяє."

"Why did you sleep inside the alley where are your parents?"

"... му ∂α∂ кιℓℓє∂ мσм αη∂ нє'ѕ ησω тяуιηg тσ ƒιη∂ αη∂ кιℓℓ мє ∂σωη."

Nightmare listen to his story and nodded at him. "Tell me how does he looks like."

***

At night, Nightmare carried the dead corpse of Error's father and buried in the woods that no one knows what happened to him. He smiled and went back to his house and went to his room.

He opened the door to see his SON was sleeping peacefully and promised himself he will protect him from harm. He will do ANYTHING for him.

The End

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy... Ow, my fingers and hands hurt after typing this for like 2 or 3 hours, I better rest.