The Killer Lover

Yandere Killer X Nightmare

Request by SaraUzumakiOfficial

Aqilah: Another request but there's no request in comment section. This request from the message. I hope you enjoy sorry It take it so long. I really have no idea what to do except making this short cringe story.

***

"Someone help me!!" A loud scream inside the cell. A door bang being heard. There was a skeleton named Nightmare who was the king of nightmare however things went so wrong after being locked up inside the cell.

A lovesick person named Killer who've been fall in love with Nightmare ever since they met each other. He was an emotionless guy after he killed everyone in his AU but once Nightmare found him and keep him. His emotions began to grow slowly by days to days.

Nightmare also brought a new guys to help him to make the multiverse as chaos. Killer looks fine with them and he made a new friends but once Cross came and Nightmare always hangout with him instead of him. The killer filled with jealous of Cross.

Everything he saw Nightmare and Cross having a conversation together. Killer always watch from a far distance with a death glare at Cross mumbling himself that Nightmare is his and only his.

Even Nightmare starting to flirted with the Oreo. Cross couldn't even focus what was he doing because of the flirt. Killer growled quietly before went away from them.

***

That night, everyone is asleep except for Killer. He brought a poisonous potion that it'll kill Cross for good. He slowly went to his room and saw pour a drop of the poison into Cross's cup. Killer smirked as he quickly teleported away to his room.

It was morning and the bad sanses were in the kitchen room. Cross was just watching the food loosing all his appetite. Nightmare was so worry about him until Cross began to cough blood.

Everyone was shocked except for one that you guys know who it is. Nightmare was about bring him to Sci's lab to check on him fast but sadly Cross turn into dust before he could save him.

No... Cross... Nightmare's tear fall that he lost the person he always care about lots. I'm so sorry...

Killer smiled ghostly that he can finally have his future lover.

Few days later, Nightmare was shocked that he watched Killer killed everyone including his brother as well. "Nighty~." He can see his white pupil heart is staring at him.

Nightmare slowly went back and hit the wall while Killer pinned him. "I can finally have you... I've waiting for so long." Killer said peck him on the lip. "Do you how long did it take to have you?"

Nightmare pushed him away from him and quickly run away. "I'm not going to love you after what have you–" Before he could finish his sentence he felt a sharp pain in his leg and fall down.

"Oh, Yess you will love..." The killer smirked as he pulled out the knife from Nightmare's leg. "Whether you love it or not!"

***

That's what happened, right now Nightmare was stuck with Killer who's crowned as the new king of the AU. Everyday Killer always enter the cell and... You know what I meant. I'm not going to say it. No matter how hard he tried to escape Killer know where should he find him.

The End