Freshy~

Yandere Error X Fresh

Request by lilac_skyZ2

Aqilah: I hope you like it and thanks for the idea!

***

Fresh quickly carried his brother to his own house after the destroyer's battle between Ink. He laid Error on his soft bed and grabbed some cotton, cotton wrappers and vinegar.

He pour a drop of vinegar or the small cotton before slowly to wipe the wound not want Error to wake up. After he did, he wrapped the cotton wrappers around Error's both arms and legs.

***

Error groaned in pain as he held his head. He sat up and realize he's in Fresh's room. He turned the other side to see Fresh who was resting his head on the bed without his YOLO glasses.

"ƒяєѕну?" Error called as Fresh slowly open his eyes and quickly wear his glasses so Error won't see his actual eyes. Fresh hummed in replied. "тнαηк уσυ ƒσя нєℓριηg мє вα¢к тнєяє..." He thanks the 90's skeleton.

"No problem, bro. Besides you are my brother. It's my duty to save you and protect you." He said to him making Error feel guilty.

He was supposed to protect Fresh, not letting him die like that. "уσυ ∂ση'т ηєє∂ тσ ∂σ тнαт, ƒяєѕн. ι ¢αη тαкє ¢αяє σƒ муѕєℓƒ!" Error smiled lightly at him.

Fresh just laughed at him. "That's fine. " He whispered as Error use his strings to wrapped around him and let him sat next to him.

"ƒяєѕн... ωну ∂σ уσυ нι∂є уσυя єуєѕ?" The destroyer asked him, looking at his glasses.

"Well, some say my eyes are different than the other... Like they told my eyes are ugly and it hurts me from the inside so I wear this glasses so they won't find out and make fun of me again." Fresh explained, looking on the ground feeling so sad from the inside.

"¢αη уσυ ѕнσω мє?" Error begged. "ρℓєαѕє?"

Fresh sigh but nodded as he slowly took it of while closing his eyes. He took a deep breath and slowly open his eyes making Error shocked and blushed.

He has a purple pupil on the left and an upside heart on the right. Error found it out so beautiful and cute. "тнєу'яє ησт υgℓу... ιт'ѕ вєαυтιƒυℓ!" Error said making Fresh blushed in embarrassment.

"T... Thanks..." He stuttered a little as Error starting daydreaming about him.

σн му αѕgσяє, ƒяєѕн'ѕ єуєѕ αяє вєαυтιƒυℓ... He really love him right now. gσ∂... нє мαкє мє ¢яαzу–

"Hello, Error?" Error snapped out from his daydream and looked at Fresh who was so worried about him. "Bro, are you alright?"

Error began to blushed and quickly stood up. "σн, υм... η–ησтнιηg! ησтнιηg!! ι ʝυѕт υм..." He began to stuttered crazy as he open his portal. "ι вєттєя gσ ησω! ѕєє уα му ℓσ– ι мєαη  ƒяєѕн!!" He quickly went inside making Fresh confused.

"What was he trying to say?" He asked himself. "Oh well, time go and visit with my friends."

Error was blushing so crazily on his soft bed he steal. σн му gσ∂!! тнαт ωαѕ ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє!! He thought covering his face. нє яєαℓℓу ¢αяє αвσυт мє!

Error smiled before closing his eyes and fall asleep dreaming about Fresh again.

***

The next day, Fresh was speaking to his friends while Error was stalking him without him noticed. He will protect his lover no mater what. Soon he will be his lover.

The 90's skeleton waved at his friends as a goodbye since they have many jobs or things to so leaving Fresh all alone. He doesn't know what do to until someone knocked him our as he past out.

Fresh woke up as his version was clear to see... Puppets above him? Wait... He tried to sit up but his wrists were tie up in a bed poles as well as his legs using a rope.

"Error! Error! Let me go!!" Fresh screamed struggling around to set himself free. "Er....ror...?"

All of the sudden a glitch portal came out of nowhere to see Error was cover in different colors all over him. Fresh observed at him and finally understand what are those colors they're skeletons blood.

"Error! What's going on and why are you cover in blood!?" Fresh asked him with a shock and fear on his face. Error walked toward him and take out his glasses. "Hey! That's mine!"

Error smiled insanely and broke it before threw it on the ground. "уσυ ∂ση'т ηєє∂ gℓαѕѕєѕ, ƒяєѕну~ уσυя νιѕιση ιѕη'т вℓυя αƒтєя αℓℓ, уσυя єуєѕ αяє ѕσ ѕσ... ℓσνєℓу ℓιкє α ѕтαя~." He flirted.

Fresh stare at his broken glasses on the ground. Tears running down on his cheekbone and begged Error to let go. "Error! Please! This is so uncool and wrong!"

"уσυ ∂ση'т υη∂єяѕтαη∂, ℓσνє. ωє мαу вє вяσтнєяѕ вυт... ι яєαℓℓу ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαη тнαт αη∂ ι'ℓℓ мαкє ѕυяє ι ωση'т ℓєт єνєяуσηє ѕтєαℓ уσυ αωαу ƒяσм мє~." Error began to laughed evilly as Fresh just stare at him in fear.

***

Fresh was finally free from the Anti-Void because he found a cutter on the ground since Error didn't use the anti-magic on him so it's his opportunity to get out from there.

He was trying to find a place to hide until he found an old house. He went inside hopefully Error won't find him here but oh, how wrong he was.

While Fresh was explore the place, he felt someone wrapped his waist and knocked him out again. The person kissed on the head before went to his room.

Few hours later when Fresh was finally woke up. He saw Error was sitting on top of him. He was already caught. "E-Error!?" He stuttered.

"уσυ'яє ѕυ¢н α вα∂ вσу, ƒяєѕну. ιт ѕєємѕ уσυ ηєє∂ α νєяу нαя∂ ρυηιѕнмєηт~." He said as he starting to make out with him.

***

Fresh was being **** up for like 4 months now and his lower was painful as hell. Since he's a sub while Error is a dom things wasn't so good. Right now, Error was finally finished Fresh and kiss him on the lip on last time.

"тнαт ωαѕ." Error pant. "ƒυη... ιѕη'т ℓσνє?" He asked him cupping Fresh's cheekbone. "уσυ'яє ѕσ мєѕѕ тσ∂αу~. ι'ℓℓ gινє уσυ α вαтн."

He carried his fiance to the bathroom and washed him while Fresh was sleeping. He whispered. "уσυ'яє мιηє ησω, ℓσνє. уσυ'яє ηєνєя gσιηg тσ єѕ¢αρє ƒяσм мє αgαιη~."

The End

Aqilah: *Feeling uncomfortable a little* I hope you like it and the next is... Well Killer X Abyss which will broke my friend's Abyss timeline or AUs. Also naylorhensem, since you request this. Can you give me your idea.