It's Not What It Looks Like!!! / My Little Birdy

Yandere Error X Ink

&

Yandere Dreamswap Blueberry X Dream

Request by: AaliahKasandraValer7

Aqilah: Enjoy!

***

Ink went to Error's place to propose to him how much he loves him. They been couple for 2 years already and he thinks he is ready to tell him but actually it was unexpected to see.

He was about to knock the door at Error's room but he hears that his boyfriend talking to someone saying: 'I love you'

The artist was shocked to hear this as he quickly opens the door without knocking to see his lover cheating with a girl. "Error... How could you..." He can feel his non existent soul hurt.

"Ink! It's not what it looks like!" Error tried to explain to him but he been interrupted by Ink who raised his hand to stop him talking. "Ink, please, let me explain!"

"You don't need to, I understand I am not good enough for you..." Ink wipes his tears. "You can be with her... She's way better than me. Have a nice day Error..." Then he walks away in tears.

Error felt guilty and tried to catch him so he could explain but Ink is finally long gone. He blames himself for cheating that girl. She manipulated him. He looks at her who made him cheating on his truly lover.

"You son of a *****..." Error whispered death glares at her using his fist and punched her face to death. "This is all your fault!"

***

Meanwhile, Ink was crying in Outertale that he felt the betrayal of his lover. He guess he could find someone else like him. While he was trying to calm himself, Gin appeared when he saw him crying.

"Ink, are you okay?" He asked the artist. He sat next to him and look at him with a worry face. "You look so down today, tell me what's wrong?"

Ink take a deep breath and starting to explains what happened. Gin listen to his story and shocked that Error, the destroyer of AUs just cheated on him. He told Ink that thought he was using him so he could destroy all of the AUs.

"Maybe you do have a point." Ink chuckled sadly as he sniffed. "What should I do now? I have no one left to love me."

"... Hey, maybe I can help you to make you feel better." Gin said having an idea. He cupped his cheekbones and made the artist look at him. "I know this is weird and fast forward, but... Can I be your boyfriend?"

Ink was shocked when he hear his idea. "Have you fallen for me for a very long time ago?" He asked him titling his head making the other skeleton blushed.

"K-Kinda?" He shutters looking away. "... Yes, I've been falling for you for a very long time ago before you dating Error..." He admitted it.

Ink smiled and hugs him. "Sure, why not? Even though we haven't do anything yet." He said as Gin hugs back. "Can we go and get some nice creams?"

"Sure." He smiled at Ink as he carried him like a child making the artist blushed in embarrassment. "Cute~!"

"Shut up!" Ink crossed his arms on his chest. He acts now like a tsundere as they went to the nice cream shop to get some nice cream.

After few weeks later, they starting to date and Ink starting to fallen for him than Error. How charming and loyalty he is. Wow, he never felt like this before ever since he dated Error. He hope that his ex has a good life with his new love one.

However his relationship with Error doesn't end there or here. He thought he could live happily with his new love one but no. Ever since Error found out that Ink is dating with someone else.

He is furious and kill Gin without Ink knowing. He glitched himself as that skeleton he killed and walks toward Ink to say hi. He was finally happy with his old love back but soon Ink found out his behavior is different after a few days.

He realized he wasn't his Gin but Error. "Error... I know it's you... Where is Gin...?" He asked him in anger. "Where is he!?"

Error just laughs at him as he pulls out a knife and put on Ink's neck. "He's dead, my love. I'm the one lover you need, not him not anyone else."

"You're insane... Why? You have your lover!" The artist growls at him push the knife away to the ground. "And I had my lover but you killed him!"

"... She's manipulated me, now... I have to manipulate you too like she did to me..." Then after a few years later after what Error said, Ink gave up and force himself to have a family with him and promise himself that he will keep everyone safe from the yandere destroyer.

The End

***

Yandere Dreamswap Blueberry X Dream

Delusion tries to ran away from this crazy killer who was trying to force him to love him. He cannot fly because his wings been cut off ever since he got kidnapped.

It was nighttime and he barely hard to see where was he going. He randomly picked the path that his guts told him and tried to lose him. It was very hard than he thought how weak he is.

"Delusion~, come here so we could end this game~..." He heard Navy (Dreamswap Blueberry) cooed and hearing his footstep is getting close to him. "My love, just... Come here."

The poor guardian resisted to give up and keep going until he accidentally fall to the ground as he looks at him in shocked how close he is.

"There you my birdy~, come on, let's go home..." He said as he carried Delusion to his place where no one will ever find him. He placed him on his bed and chain his wrists so he won't escape. "Stay here my love, I'm going to kill someone who had fallen for you, until you accepted his love."

Delusion was shocked when he talks about Solar and begged him not to. "Please, Navy no! I'll do anything for you, please don't kill him!!!"

But his beg doesn't work on him. Navy ignored his beg and went outside to kill Solar leaving the poor Delusion behind. After few months later, the broken bird tries to escape how many times.

Somehow that yandere managed himself to get him and track him down. And after that he was having a bad time with him. Soon few years later, he gives up and force himself to love Navy and starting to have a family with him whether he loves it or not.

The End

Aqilah: Sorry about the short DS Dreamberry story, but I hope you enjoy.