My Little Dusty~

Yandere Lust X Dust

(Normal)

Request by fatal890

Aqilah: Hope you enjoy and sorry if I request it wrong and sorry if it's very short. I have no ideas left.

***

Dust tried to struggling because of the rope that he got tied up on a chair. He doesn't remember what happened but the only thing he remembered that he got knocked out all of the sudden.

He was locked up in a basement with no windows except one door which was locked by someone who doesn't want him to let go.

But then, someone unlocked the door before coming inside the basement. He open the light to revealed himself to Dust.

"Lust!?" Dust shocked to see him. "What the hell do you want!?" He growled at him angrily as Lust began to approached toward him and cupping his cheekbones.

"I only want you, Dusty~." Lust cooed before sat on Dust's lap. "I only want you and only you~."

"Get away from me you s***!" Dust growled making Lust chuckled before buried his face toward his neck.

"I AM your s***~." He said before chain his neck with a anti-magic collar. "Now, you have to listen to me, Dusty~."

"Why should I?" He growled trying to stay away from Lust. "I am NOT your toy!!"

"You ARE." Lust replied with a dull but lust in his eyes before he slowly untie the rope. "It just you didn't realizing it."

Dust tried to escape after Lust untied for him but Lust injected him in the neck to make him feel weak so that he will NEVER escape from him.

Lust carried him to his room before laying his lover down on his soft bed. Dust felt nothing all of the sudden. He couldn't move, not even one!

Lust smirked at him before slowly take out his own jacket and his own cloth. "I wanna you to **** me so hard until I break you and love me~."

The End

Aqilah: Short... Too short.. No ideas left! Help me!!

P. S: if you don't know who is Whitty from the last chapter. This is him.

This is Whitty from Friday Night Funkin' Whitty Mod

This is Whitty from Friday Night Funkin' Whitty Mod. It's created by Sock.Clip. Not mine.

Edit: And the Fun-Sized Whitty looks like this.

Isn't he cute?