Love me~

Yandere Abyss X Nightmare

Request by: jazellezcupziv

Aqilah: I have no ideas what if this title suit the story but I hope you like it. Also they're in high school since I have no idea left to do...

***

Abyss was stalking Nightmare behind the wall, watching him taking out off his shirt as the floof king took a picture of him and quickly run away before Nightmare will notice him.

After school, he skipped into his house and went inside his room to see lots of picture of Nightmare all around the ceiling, walls or even a board.

Abyss was target him and trying to make him his. NOT ANYONE BUT ONLY HIM. He only can touch him, kiss him and anything about him.

He grabbed a rope and checked what he kill next.

***

Breaking news, there's a teenage skeleton died in a fire pit behind the school. A lower student had found him and told the teacher about. And the victim's name was Killer–

Nightmare closed the TV and annoyingly about the serial killer on the loss. That cruelty monster killed his lover. His little brother, Dream didn't die because of the killer.

He died one year ago, he committed suicide because of the bullies and telling himself he shouldn't be alive with Nightmare.

Now Nightmare was alone in his house, looking very upset the two he has lost. He sighed and looked at the picture of himself with Dream and his friends.

Ink, Blueberry, Error, Killer, Dust, Horror, Cross were free-style behind the school as a congratulations when they were 16 years old. But then, he noticed something behind the picture as he looked closely and shocking in surprise.

It was another young skeleton was behind them, smirking evilly for some reasons and know who is he. It was Abyss!

He finally realized who was the killer is but someone knocked him out before Nightmare could call the police as he landed at the kidnapper's hands.

"Don't worry, Nighty, I'll take care of you~."

***

"Nighty~ where are you~?" Nightmare heard Abyss's cooed from a far distance. He was running toward the woods so he could get Abyss lost out of his sight. "Come out, come out where ever you are~."

Nightmare jumped over the rock and fall down to the ground. He quickly stood up even though it hurts him a lot but he really need to be free from the lovesick killer.

Abyss flew around the woods trying to find him. He was very angry at him and needed a punishment as usual of course. Then he finally saw his lover and tackled him to the ground. "Found you~."

"Let– GO of me!" Nightmare tried to struggling around so he could be free but Abyss wrapped his body around with a rope. "PLEASE! LET ME GO!!"

The Floof King chuckled at his beg. He found out cute and kiss his lip. He wait his lover to kiss back but didn't so Abyss pulled away and carried him back to their house.

He laid on the octo-skeleton on the bed and starting to take out his own shirt but not his pants. Nightmare watched him taking out Abyss's clothes trying to struggling way from him. He knew what was he doing.

"You're such a naughty boy, Nightmare... I think you really need a punishment. A very fun punishment~."

The End

***

Aqilah: So... What do you think? Was it that good? Yes? No...? I'll try my best in the next chapter. That will mind blown your brain or not...