Marry Me, Dream!

Yandere Killer X Dream

Request by my little sister: Glitchypaint.

Aqilah: Hope you love it, little sister and don't get so much trigger about the CREAM ship it wasn't that long.

***

Cross and Dream was having together in a peaceful AU. Cross flirting with his boyfriend making Dream blushed in embarrassment. While they were hangout with each other.

From far away distance from them. There was someone who was hiding behind the wall in the shadow. A grin of jealous of the Yandere's face as it banished through the darkness.

***

Nightmare, Dream's brother brought him home because Cross was dead not long ago from Killer's news. Dream was crying that his love was gone. His brother comforted him with a sweet words making Dream fall asleep. Nightmare left the room to go and do his job while someone kidnapped Dream and quickly left the castle.

At night, the yandere laid his future lover on the chair and grabbed the wedding dress and wear Dream on. He smirked and tied him up and with a chain around Dream's body before he left him alone.

After a few hours, Dream woke up from his slumber and shocked because he was being tied up not a rope but a chain. He looked around the room and saw a full picture of him of smiling.

His eyes were shocked to see this and he also realized he was wearing a wedding dress. He struggling the chain to get free but it a chain. If it's a rope he can untied himself at the back.

Dream keep struggling the chain until he saw the door open. "Who's there!? And what do you want from me!?" He asked in fear.

A person– more like a skeleton enter the room with a box on his hand and it was Killer with a white heart pupil on his right eye.

"Killer, can you let me go?" Dream begged struggling around the chain making Killer laughed maniacally.

"Oh my little sweet Dreamy~." Killer cooed as he walked toward him. "I'll let you go~."

He crouched down one of his knee on the ground. "After... You marry me~." Killer pulled out the ring after he said those three words.

The Guardian was completely shocked and he denying it. Killer frowned at first but smirked evilly having a perfect idea. Killer went toward him and whispered in his non existent.

"Marry me, or your friends will be dust~..."

***

Dream was forcing himself to marry Killer and now his life wasn't happy like when he was with Cross. Killer was sleeping and hugging his wife with his child. Now Dream must protect and risk his life for his own children to stay away from Killer's lesson.

The End

Aqilah: hope you like it and sorry about the grammar in each every chapter, I didn't focus about typing the words. Sometimes I mess it up. But I hope you enjoy.