The Yandere Jellyfish & The Crow

Yandere Exemplum X Parable

Request by Glitchypaint

Aqilah: There, happy now sister? I hope you like it. And as for Ryan24775. I'm so sorry but I couldn't make that request. I don't know how to make that story and I don't know what's Stockholm Syndrome is but can you make another request? If you want.

***

Once a little bird, who was so innocent name Parable. He flew around the trees happily with his friends, the crows. Life was fine until he met someone in the ocean.

He noticed a bubble came out to see a hyper of Jellyfish and Skeleton as known as Exemplum. The little skele-crow chirp and run toward him. The black skele-jellyfish was shocked. He haven't see this creature before and he's seem so... Special.

Parable sniffed around him making Exemplum looked at him weird. "υм... нι?"

"Hi!" Parable greeted him with a happy tone. "I'm Parable! What's yours?" He asked him.

"Exemplum..." Exemplum looked down with a blushed feeling shy.

"Hey wanna play with me?" The skele-bird asked him as he smiled and nodded at him. They went to the woods starting to play with each other.

***

It's been few years since they grown up with each other and Exemplum starting to fall in love with him but Parable love Fable instead. That's make him triggered until on that day.

When Fable was looking for food Exemplum stabbed Fable on his chest as he fall down on the ground dead.

"...нє'ѕ мιηє... αη∂ σηℓу мιηє..." He growled as he went back to Parable to play with him like the old days.

Lot of killing the skele-jellyfish killed the birds as well for his friends who dare to kill or hurt and now Parable was inside the cave with Exemplum having a family.

Now, no one will ever stop ruin the family of Exemplum.

The End

Aqilah: I hope you like it... Sorry of it's suck and short.