Yandere HorrorDust & Dreammare

Yandere Horror X Dust

Request by Sdfre3qq

&

Yandere Nightmare X Ex Dream

Request by TomokoTamura

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy. Sorry, I have no idea what should I give the title. If you have any idea. Can you give the what's is it for the story?

***

Yandere Horror X Dust

In the morning, Dust work at the bar with Grillby since he need money for himself to survive. One day, Grillby told that he had to go back to his place because his daughter was sick.

Dust nodded at him and continuing his work. One of Grillby's customer came and was about to order but once they saw Dust, he felt shiver in their spine as asked nicely but stuttering.

The skeleton just nodded and server their order. After an hour later, Horror came by in the bar and smiling warmly at his lover.

"Hey love~." He cooed as Dust only smile and nodded in replied.

It's been 5 years after Dust's love one got killed, being tortured by Horror, forcing himself to be with him and got married.

Dust serve Horror's favorite drink and give it to him.

"Aw, you know you love me~." He said as he drink it. Dust smile and keep working his work until he heard a snore to see Horror was sleep.

Dust smile and kiss him forehead and whisper. "I love you too, my love..."

The End

Aqilah: I don't know if you like it but I hope you enjoy, sorry if it's the wrong idea, I was having a hard time to understand the summary (?).

***

Yandere Nightmare X Ex Dream.

Nightmare and Dream were dating for 4 years already but here's as usual part that lover always do to each other.

Nightmare doesn't love him actually and always cheating on him in front of him. Dream saw it but telling himself it's alright even though he knows Nightmare hate him but Dream always loving him because he was a lovesick person.

No matter what Nightmare did to him, like beating him, abuse him, torture, him or even **** him but Dream always love him.

Until one day, Dream snapped out and cannot handle the situation. His love is now broke, he doesn't love Nightmare anymore and quickly run away from him while Nightmare was asleep.

Tears running down through his cheekbones as drop of tears drop to the ground making a trail. Dream was sniffing under the tree as it rain heavily.

He will never love anyone again but an umbrella shield him from the rain as he looked up to see Cross who was smiling at him.

"It's okay, Dreamy, I knew it this would happen." Cross said as Dream burst of crying and hugged him. "There, there." The Oreo pet his back. "I'll take care of you, like a true prince who always protect his princess."

***

After that incident, Dream was married to Cross and have one child name Lux. He thought he can finally live happily ever after but no.

Nightmare found out Dream away because of him burst to cry that he should had done that. He quickly tru to find him but failed until he threatened every Multiverse to find Dream and if not he'll destroy ever single one of them.

Dream heard it and was about to tell Cross everything but Cross was being killed by Nightmare while Lux was holding by him, cradling her to sleep.

"There you are Dreamy. I'm so sorry that I treat you harshly but please give me another chance or I'll kill everyone in the world you love the most like I did to Cross." Nightmare smirked at him knowing his plan it'll work and it did.

Dream has no choice but to be with him whether he loves it or not as long the Multiverse is safe.

The End