Hide & Seek With Nightmare

Yandere Nightmare X Ink

Request by TheSparkleUnicorn1

Aqilah: I hope you like it!

I don't know how does the story goes but here.

***

Ink woke up in a bedroom and he was tied up in a bed. He struggling to break free somehow the ropes are thick. Then the door open to see Nightmare was smiling insanely.

"What do you want now? Kill me!?" Ink asked in anger. He doesn't understand why he was being kidnapped and tying up onto a bed.

Nightmare blinked at him but laugh. "Why would I do that to you? I only just want you to play game with me!" Nightmare smile sickly at the end making the artist skeleton confuse.

Why would the king of nightmare want to play with his foe? That was so weird he's 500 years old above.

"Um... Sure?" Ink agreed not wanting Nightmare to do something bad to him. "What game?"

"Hide and seek, if you win. I'll set you free but I win, I'll decide." The king of nightmare told him as Ink nodded in agreement. "But first, I'll untie you up, Inky~."

Nightmare untie him as Ink jump off the bed and start running. "So eager~, alright. 1,2-"

***

Ink run to the hallway, trying to get away from him. He need to escape instead of hiding, maybe escape and seek or something? Let's not waste his time. He must get out of there.

He run to the library and check every books to find a secret place if there's any of it. He keep looking and looking until he heard the door open and know it was Nightmare.

He starting to panicked but hide under the desk. He heard a footstep coming his way as he cover his mouth to the king of nightmare won't hear his breathe.

"Inky, where are you~? I can scent your negative here~." Ink heard him and try his best not to panic. "Inky~."

Then Nightmare left the hiding spot where Ink was as the creator quickly get up and run outside of the library and find another way out. He doesn't know where was he since he barely know the place a lot.

He was in a throne and saw two chairs that being prepared. He realized about this and doesn't want himself to live with him. Ink MUST get out of here fast.

He ran to the hallway trying to find the exist as he did. Unfortunately he does not have much time to get out, a black liquid tendrils around his waist and pull toward Nightmare.

"Found you~, you're mine now, Ink and there's no one will ever save you, not even Error."

The End

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy sorry if this is so bad that you want to complaining about this cringe story.