Ccino's King

Yandere Nightmare X Ccino

Request by TheSparkleUnicorn1

Aqilah: Ccino will be a girl in this Story. I hope you like it!

***

Ccino woke up in a dark place, being tie up on the soft bed. She didn't remember what happened while she was in her cafe making some coffee until Nightmare-

Wait a minute... Ccino starting to recap back. Nightmare visit me and wanted some coffee... While I was making for him did he-. She gasped in surprise that he actually planing to kidnap Ccino not giving him some coffee.

Why would he do this to me? The lover cat asked herself trying to struggle the metal chain to break she knew it was the dumbest thing to do.

The lights were on and she was in a small room with no windows and she in a cute light brown t-shirt with a cute dark brown cat and black trousers and boots.

Someone just teleported to the room in front of her and Ccino know who is he. "Nightmare... What do you want from me!?"

Nightmare chuckled darkly as she cupped his future queen. "Making you as my queen of course~!" That's what Nightmare replied to him.

The small one was so confused and didn't understand why he wants her to be his. He has Killer with him right? What happened to him.

"No... I can't Nightmare. I only met you 2 months yet you want me to marry you!?" She asked him with anger. "Nightmare! This is to early! What about Killer!? He's good for you!!"

Nightmare began to laughed evilly at him. "Oh, Ccino~ I'm a STRAIGHT person. I don't like boys as a lover. I have no love for everyone until the day I met you, my queen~." He told her and kiss her.

Ccino tried to pull the kiss away but Nightmare's grip was too strong as he pulled away after 5 minutes.

"Nightmare, please! I have my pets at home to take care of them!! Please!!" She cried which made him hurt to see his future queen cry.

He sigh and decided to bring the cats in her cafe using the tentacles and teleported to his room. He unlocked her and let her hugged her cats. "My kitties!"

"Since I got your cats, Ccino." Nightmare held her hands. "Can you PLEASE be my queen? I love you and only you!"

Ccino thought about her friends' safety so she agreed. "But on one condition. Please don't hurt someone okay?"

Nightmare smirked and kiss her. "Your mine now and I promise I won't hurt someone."

The End

Aqilah: Sorry about the short story and I don't have many ideas left but I hope you like it. Also next is Yandere Error X Fresh and lilac_skyZ2 can you give me your idea for the next chapter please?