Notice Me Senpai!!

Yandere Cross X Nightmare

Request by animenightmaressans

Aqilah: Hope you enjoy the story! 

***

In a dark woods, the king of nightmare was running away from the guy who was obsessed with him when he was corrupted and first met. He heard a soft and cold cooed from far away hearing his name was calling , more like a nickname.

"Senpai~."

Wasn't this word means Upperclassman in English? Not lover? That doesn't matter. The only matter is now Nightmare must run away and couldn't fight the yandere back because he was now passive because of that guy and couldn't do anything to stop him.

Cross, the guy who was madly in love with Nightmare, the king of nightmares. Everytime when he saw Nightmare his soul began to pound rapidly, shuttering to talk towards him and couldn't speak properly.

But by the time he found out Killer was having out with Nightmare and kissed him. His heart break into pieces as his mind began to insane.

How dare he took him away from me! Cross growled but then he smirked evilly having a dangerous and the most dumb idea. Don't worry senpai. You'll be mine~.

***

Nightmare woke you from his nap and felt something isn't right. He sat up as looked at his legs were chain up against the bed poles. His wrists were cuffed and a collar on his neck. He tried to summon his tentacles to break it but couldn't.

He was in passive form and couldn't change into his aggressive form. He tried to break the cuff but it was completely dumb to do it until a door open and saw Cross who was cover in blood.

"Senpai~." Cross walked toward Nightmare and push him down. He sat on his chest.

"Cross, what are you doing!?" Nightmare asked in fear. He was scare what will he do to him. If he wasn't in passive he would already kill Cross from the start. "What do you want!?"

Cross chuckled at him and sigh softly. "Don't you get it, Senpai? I want you! I love you so much!" He said insanely cupping his lover's both cheeks forcing him to look at him. "You're mine now senpai! No one will ever save you, not even Killer~!"

He began to kissed Nightmare's lip passionately and hungrily as he began to... You know...

***

It's been three months Nightmare was trapped with Cross. The yandere would go back and play his lover's body and play something wasn't a game for kids.

But one a faithful day, Nightmare's brother, Dream come a recused him. The positive broke the chains and breaks the collar as well since it wasn't good for him.

The king of nightmare quickly hugged him and thank him for helping him. Guess he was wrong about Dream after all. He did care about him but sadly, Dream must sacrifice and risk his own life for his older brother.

Dream told him to run away from here while he distracted Cross. Nightmare didn't want to leave him alone but once his little twin brother shouted 'GO' at him. He quickly you run as he hide himself to the woods.

Dream sacrificed himself and died by Cross's knife. Cross pulled out from Dream's body after he just stabbed him from the back and watch him turn into ashes.

"Senpai~."

That's where how it goes, Nightmare tripped himself by the rock and fall to the ground. He turned back and saw Cross who was close to him. He tried to get away from him but the yandere stabbed on his sleeves at least not the arms but still.

"You are very naughty, senpai~ you should really need a punishment~."

The End

Aqilah: That's all, sorry if this... Story was very cringe than the previous of my other chapters. I'll see you guys in the next one.