Stay With Me

Yandere Killer X Blueberry

Request by TheSparkleUnicorn1

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy!

***

Blueberry was in the forest, trying to find some woods for the fire pit. While he was looking for it–

"Ah– S***!" He heard a groaned as he went to the bushes and took a peak and saw another skeleton that is looks like him. "Damn it, Nightmare!"

"Hi there!" Blueberry waved at him with a smile as the killer skeleton turns around to see the little small guy.

"Leave..." The other skeleton told him, doesn't want him to near him but Blueberry didn't listen to him. The little small guy notices that he has a wound on his leg.

"Hey, you're hurt!" Blueberry said holding the killer skeleton slapped his hand.

"I said leave!" The killer skeleton shouted at him but the Blueberry refuse to. He cannot leave this poor big guy here. The little one teleported to his house and grabbed something that he can heal him.

He quickly teleported back to where he found the stranger as he help him. The killer skeleton was shocked to see this little one was actually helping him.

"There, all done!" He said, dusting his hands as he smiled looking at his wound.

"Thanks... I guess..." The killer thanks him as he tried to stood up but his wound isn't full yet as he was about to hit on the ground but Blueberry quickly caught him.

"I'll take you home." Blueberry said as he teleported themselves to his house. He laid him on the couch. "Take a rest, big guy. I'm going to cook for you!"

The killer sigh as he stare at the ceiling, thinking about being betrayed by his own gang. He got kicked out of the Bad Sanses team. What did he do wrong?

"Here!" Blueberry put the plate of the table. "I hope you enjoy!" Then he left the house to get some woods.

The killer sat and grabbed the food and eat it. He was surprised that the little is a good cooker. He starting to et fast in hunger like he hasn't eat like a month.

***

Blueberry came back with a stick for fire pit. He open the door and saw the killer skeleton was sleeping on the couch. He smiled as he grabbed the blanket on the ground as he tuck him.

"Goodnight big guy!" He whispered as he yawned as he went upstairs and went to his room and go to sleep but do he even knew that the killer was still awake. He smiled and whispered a good night quietly with a blushed.

The next morning, Killer introduced himself to Blueberry and tell him what happened. The little one was shocked after what he had heard from him as he hugged him. Killer blushed as he hugged back.

Days turn into weeks, then months then into one year, Killer starting to fallen for Blueberry. He want to make him stay but unfortunately Blueberry has fallen Ink and they're couple for like 5 months.

But, that won't that happen, he has a plan that he will never let Blueberry.

***

Blueberry was trapped inside the basement with Killer. He tried to escape from the torture that he couldn't handle the pain but he was chain up on the bed.

And now, he was stuck with the killer and there's no hope to escape from him.

The End