Kraken's Love One

Yandere Kraken!Nightmare X Mermaid!Dream

Requested by: dreamtale_lover

Aqilah: Sorry if you want Dream to be a male, since it say mermaid not a merman. I hope you like it.

***

Dream was swimming in her ocean happily with her friends. Ink and Blueberry smiled at her happily as Ink told her that he might have or have not seen a kraken.

She doesn't believe him. Kraken doesn't exist, it's like for a very long time ago, only octopuses or squids that she saw all the time. "Ink, it doesn't exist, maybe it just your imagination." She said to him.

"No! I mean it! I saw it last night!" Ink told her truly but she still doesn't believe. Blueberry did actually saw it last night but he doesn't know it it's a shadow or a real kraken. "If you don't believe me, then go check at night!"

"If this is a bet, sure why not?" She said crossing her arms on her chest. "I'll go all alone, you guys don't need to be worry, I'm a tuff mermaid!"

"If you say so, Dream." Blueberry said putting his hand on her shoulder. "But please be careful out there, you might not know if there's a humans will kidnap you."

Dream nods at him. How big is the kraken is anyway?

That night she swimming around the ocean to find that kraken. She doesn't know if it's at night but she has to find out. She keep swimming and swimming to find it but it is very hard. She wassup about to give up until someone knocked her out.

The tentacles wraps around her waist and bring her down into the deepest ocean where HE lives. He put Dream on the rock for her to sleep and wait until she's awake.

He finally found her after all these months and now she is with him in his sticky tentacles. Soon she'll going to have a family with him. Whether she love it or not. He's going to claim her first before someone does.

***

The mermaid slowly wakes up from the knock out. She rubs her head in pain. "Ow... What happened...?"

"Finally awake Dreamy~?" She gasped in surprised as she turn around to see the kra... Ken...? This creature doesn't look like a kraken but an octopus. "How's your sleep?"

"... Who are you? How did you know my name?? And where am i?" She asked him as she noticed that her waist is wrapped up by his tentacles. "Can you... Let go of me? Your tentacles is sticky." She felt uncomfortable with this.

"I'm Nightmare, the kraken that you are looking for~." Nightmare said with his deep voice making Dream disgusted. He cupping her cheekbones and force her to look at him. "I know you in months when I saw you with your pest hanging out each other."

"You are such stalker..." Dream said trying to look away but Nightmare's grip is too strong. "Let go of me you meanie!" She tries to struggling away from him.

"Quiet!" His scary voice making Dream stop struggling and she is very terrified of him. "Good girl~." He smirked and kissed her with his eyes close.

Dream tries to pull him away from her but he is too strong. She looks around and saw a rock. She reached it and knocked him out. Nightmare passed out by Dream's knock out. She unwrapped his tentacles and quickly swimming away to find away out.

She swim up as fast as she could. It may looks so high up but that won't stop her from escaping. She was almost there but Nightmare quickly woke up and grabs her tail.

The mermaid gasped as she tries to swim harder but the kraken pull her down into the deepest hole. She scream and cried for help but no one came hear her.

"You really want a punishment, Dreamy?" Nightmare laughs maniacally and pull her toward him. "Well then, come here with me and we'll have some fun together~."

It was a long night and Dream barely escaped from the kraken and now she is pregnant. Her tears begun to fall down as a tentacles wipes her tears away.

(Aqilah: Don't ask how did she pregnant.)

"Don't cry, Dreamy. I'm sure you'll be a great mother~." Nightmare kissed her forehead and hugs her close to him. "I can't wait to have our children with you."

Dream put her hands on her chest sadly that she will never escape from this hole. Few years later, she get used to it to her new life. She has now two kids and they are twins. She really missed her friends and she instantly regretted to him Nightmare.

And as for Nightmare, he is happy that he finally made her his. He really loves her so much and promise that he will protect her from danger or stealing her away from him.

The End