Everything Will Be Perfect

Yandere Nightmare X Scared Ccino

Request by TomokoTamura

Aqilah: It's been weeks since I update this book, so here.

***

Ccino and Nightmare were married and have a child name Cimare for 2 years but something went wrong after that. The relationship between them are extremely abuse.

Nightmare doesn't allowed Ccino to close to him, only a reward nothing but torture, breaking all the poor Fluffy one's mind for hours but at least he didn't lost all of his sanity yet.

Ccino knows Nightmare was using his negative emotions yet Ccino always loved him but something went happened that make him snapped out.

He saw Nightmare with another girl who treats perfectly than he treated him. Ccino had enough and went to his room, crying. His son saw him and hug him. Ccino will stay with his son and tried to forget about everything what Nightmare did to him.

The next day, Nightmare saw Ccino was playing his child and walked toward him to say a good morning. He touches Ccino arm to hug him but the little one quickly pull away from him in harshly.

Ccino crying and screaming at him the way Nightmare treated the woman is not exactly the same as him. Why can't he treated like he treat that woman? Just why?

No matter how many times Nightmare tried to calm him down but it's no used. Ccino had enough of fighting with him and want to divorce him to prevent him using his negative.

Nightmare was shocked to hear this and beg him not to but nothing will change Ccino's mind. That night Ccino was sleep on the couch that he use to when Nightmare doesn't want to sleep or cuddle with him.

The black skeleton walked toward him slowly and put his hand on his forehead to erase all of his memories that he tortured his own love one. "I'm sorry my love, I promise I'll treat you... Perfectly..."

The  End

***

Aqilah: Hope you enjoy, sorry if it's the wrong idea...