I... I...Misunderstanding!!

Yandere Abusive Nightmare X Abused Dream

Request by TomokoTamura

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy.

***

Dream and Nightmare were in a relationship for 3 years. Nightmare were never abused him unless he misunderstood that Dream is actually cheating on him which is not. While he was on his way to see Dream at his house.

He heard Dream was talking to someone as he peek through the window. He was so shocked to see his Dream was with Cross having a flirt so he thought.

He cannot believe all these years the young one was actually USING him but unfortunately he didn't know Cross was already have a family. The Oreo was here to meet Dream since he help him a lot if he has a children to take care of.

The door open as Nightmare quickly hide behind the door as he watched Cross thanking him while waving his arms at Dream before left. Nightmare quickly enter with a rage on face.

Dream was washing the dishes as he turned to see Nightmare. "Hey Nighty-" Before he would say anything Nightmare quickly slapped on his face.

Dream was so surprised and shocked. Why did Nightmare slapped him? What did he do wrong!? He held the wound on his face where Nightmare slapped him.

"You... Cheated on me huh!?" Nightmare shouted at him making the little Dream shake in fear and couldn't explain. He sighed before grabbing Dream's wrist.

"Nightmare, where are we going-" Dream was about to ask but he was interrupted by Nightmare who throw him on the bed. "Nightmare... What are you doing?"

Nightmare stood silent before grabbing the rope under the bed and tied Dream's wrist and ankles on the bed poles. "You're such a cheater, Dreamy~ Seem you need a punishment for this~."

He tried to struggling away from the dark one but Nightmare won't let him go as he began to mark the little one. You know what I mean...

***

Few months later, Dream was being tortured and broken. He lost his love one. Right now, he was writing a note to say goodbye to Nightmare. He smiled while tears running down his down to the paper.

"Goodbye, Nightmare... I'll see you in the afterlife..." He smiled as he killed himself by hanging himself on the ceiling.

Nightmare was out and found Cross was dating with Epic. He was surprised and shocked. All this months for torturing Dream was for nothing. He was only misunderstand.

He quickly run back to his room to apologize his lover but he didn't know it was too late to say it. He enter the house and the sound is so quiet. No Dream's voice-

"Dream!!" He quickly run to Dream's room to see the poor young one was hanging on the ceiling looking so lifeless. "No!!" He cut the rope making the unconscious body on the ground.

"Dream! Please! Wake up!!" Nightmare cried. "Please don't leave me here!! I'll change please!!" He begged but no answer from Dream.

He starting to burst out crying hugging his poor lover's corpse. He learned his lesson, never jumped to conclusions.

The End

Aqilah: I know I said it'll be Yandere Killer X Abyss but that story might take while since my ideas almost ran out but I hope you enjoy. Sorry if its bad.