I Can't Escape This / I Don't Want To Hurt Anyone!

I Can't Escape This

Yandere Cross X Dream

Request by: 1Starshine1

Yandere Kin X Beats

Request by: Sdfre3qq

&

I Don't Want To Hurt Anyone!

Yandere Sd Dream X Sd Nightmare
(Part 2 from the previous chapter)

Request by: Mangelfiquette

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy! Sorry if it's suck.

***

Yandere Cross X Dream

Dream quickly runs inside the dark cold forest to get away from the monster who is obsessed with the little guardian. He doesn't know what is going on but feel terrified.

He cannot believe he end up in this situation, he didn't sign up for this. He ran and ran to find some help but he accidentally trip himself by a rock and hit himself on the ground.

An insane smirk from behind Dream and slowly toward him. He whispered his name causing Dream to crawl back while watching the yandere close to him.

Dream was trapped by the big rock behind him as bones surrounding him like a cage. "Please... Don't kill me!!" He cried quietly while using his arms to defend himself.

A hand slowly push his arms down and cupping his cheekbones forcing him to look at the killer. "... Cross... Please..."

"No can't do hun, they... Take you away from me." Cross hugs him. "Nightmare... Your brother... How many times I tried to get myself close to you?"

Dream listen to his conversation. "But he... Stand my way... I had to kill him... But instead of killing him... I lock him up in a locker and push it into the ocean where he'll never... Save you again..."

"Only me..." He whispered the last sentence and stabbed a syringe on Dream's neck causing the little guardian passed out. "Don't worry about any one... I'll be the one who take care of you...~"

After a year, Dream had lost his memories about the incident. Now he has two kids with Cross while Cross is satisfied that he finally made Dream his and he'll never let him remember what happened from the past.

The End

***

Yandere Kin x Beats

Beats was waiting for his friend, Kin to pick him up his calls sadly there's no answer. He wait days, weeks and month. He was worried that Kin might hurt so he decided to enter his AU.

"Kin! Kin!" He calls his name while wondering around the AU. "Kin!" He was confused that why he hasn't appear in month. Usually that Kin always spent time with him while he was bored.

He sigh and was about to leave but he smell something like metal? He followed the smell and shocked that he saw blood on the in the snow making a trail. He gasped in shocked and thought Kin might be in trouble so he begins to follow the trail of blood.

I hope he is fine! He thought following it until he found a old cabin that he never see it before. Who's cabin is this?

He walks to the door step and knocked the door but no answer. He knocked it again. No answer. He was about to leave but someone dragged him inside the cabin and locked it up.

***

Beats slowly wakes up from his slumber and realize he is a room and he was tied up in a bed. He tried to teleport but it doesn't work. What was going on? What just happened!?

He tried to speak but someone gag his mouth using a towel. He muffled to call for help even though it was useless. A door open as Beats turn around him to see Kin, he was glad that he is okay but why he was cover in... Blood?

"Beats..." Kin kissed his forehead. "I'm so sorry that I haven't answered your calls or get to spend time with you... I have lots of things to do..."

Beats just stared at him since he couldn't speak. Kin rubs his cheekbones softly and gently. "Oh how much I missed you... My Beats..."

The little one noticed his actions was different than the old days. When did this happen? Why did he do this? Kin kissed his cheekbone and tuck him with a blanket.

"Sleep tight, my Beats... I have many killings to do..." Kin said with his dull face and went out. He closed the door.

Beats realized that he said killing which means Kin killed his family, his own friends. Oh no... He doesn't know what to do but cry quietly.

After years by, Beats was forced himself to be with Kin for the rest of his life so that one of the AUs will get harm by him at least... Everything IS fine now...

The End

***

Yandere SD Dream X SD Nightmare

It's been one month after they reunited together. Moon is very happy that he finally bring his brother back so he thought. As for Solar being half of lover and brother, he must protect him from those monsters who dares to hurt him or stand his way.

One night, Moon went out to look for his brother that he been missing for like hours. He haven't come back since yesterday. While he was searching for his brother, he heard a scream from a far distance in the alley.

He quickly runs to the scream and shocked what did he just saw. Solar killed someone in the alley and there are so many dead bodies that no one knows not even the detective.

Solar cries all of the sudden. Moon kinda shocked to see this happen but runs towards him and hugs him from the back. The yellow bird hugs the dark guardian with tears. He actually doesn't want everyone to hurt all because of him.

But since this is only a force he MUST finish the job. Moon breaks the hugs and kiss his lip to make him feel better and pull away. He wipes his tears away and tell him that he loves him more than a brother.

Solar was shocked to hear that but smile sadly. At least his brother loves him more than a brother.

Moon told him if he stops killing maybe he will become his forever. Solar nods and promised himself not to kill someone.

The End