Painted Strings

Yandere Error X Ink

(Normal)

Request by myself

Aqilah: I haven't seen someone request Errink but I hope you like it and sorry about the short story.

***

Ink quickly run to the woods away from the destroyer, Error. He made a terrible mistake after what he had done. This is a very disaster he ever made.

First of all, they were enemies but when it come to truce by Ink. Things wasn't the same like the old years. Error acting very weird lately when he talked to Ink he was struggling but when he talk to someone like Blue or Dream.

He yelled at them like it's not their business. Error was shy when Ink around and trying to get close to him. Ink though Error was just very innocent but turns out he wasn't.

Ink went to visit Dream and Blueberry in Underswap but everything was destroyed with dust and strings.

He already made a truce with him right? Why did he broke the truce? The truce wasn't over... Yet. The artist saw Error who was finally killed the last victim in the AU.

"E-Error...?" Error tensed up when he heard Ink's angelic voice. He smirked as his crimson red heart looked at his lover making Ink jumped in fear when Error turned his head in a second to looked at him.

Ink had a opportunity to escape as he quickly turned around and run to the woods. He could hear Error cooed from far away. "σн, ιηку ωιηку~"

Ink tried to lose his track so the destroyer won't find him as he jumped on to the trees and hide quietly not wanted Error to find him.

Error stopped when Ink's track was ended. "ιѕ ιηку ωαηηα ρℓαу нι∂є αη∂ ѕєєк ωιтн мє~?"

Ink shut his mouth in replied as he looked down to see Error who was summoning some four dogs to track his scent. His eyes wide shocked. He really want to jumped off the another tree but the blue dog bark at him as he quickly run away from it by jumping down on the ground.

The dogs startes to chase him when they saw him. Ink tried to get way from them but they caught him as one of them jumped on Ink's back and pushed him on the ground.

The four dogs changed into strings and wrapped around Ink's wrists and legs when Error snapped his fingers.

Ink tried struggling to break free but the more he struggle the more it getting tighter and the more he felt more pain. He screamed in pain as Error learned his one of his knee down.

"gαмє σνєя, ιηку~ ι ωση!" Error smirked at him as he grabbed his shirt and pulled toward him, snuggle his non existent nose to Ink's. "уσυ'яє мιηє ησω! ιηку~."

"I'm not yours!" Ink growled at him. "I will never be yours!"

Error carried him to abandoned house where nobody, not even Nightmare will ever find them again. He laid him on the bed and sat on his chest.

"Error, don't you dare!" Ink hissed at him. "Error, no!"

"єяяσя, уєѕ!"

The End

What are you doing here?

Didn't it say The End?

...

Fine....

Ink had no choice but to married Error after what he had done to him. This is for the AUs' sake and he was living in his new home with his two children, Paperjam and Gradient. And Ink was trying to live happily ever after...

The End.

***

Aqilah: I didn't expect I got 670 reads. Thank you very much and sorry about my action.