X

Yandere Cross X Blueberry

(Normal)

Request by TheSparkleUnicorn1

Aqilah: I hope you like it. Sorry if it's suck and short. I have no ideas left and I'm still planning about the Friday Night Funkin' fan-fic, XReader or Whitty in Undertale AU. You guys choose.

***

Blueberry was crying in the basement  because of Cross who killed Fell, his lover and the other he love and care. His wrists was being chained up attached to the wall.

He tried to pull them until they break but he was very weak by this moment. He kept try and try to escape away from here but couldn't. How strong the chains are.

Until someone unlocked the door. He thought it was Cross but no. It wasn't him but instead Classic.

"Blue!" Classic cried before slide his knees down and quickly hugged him. "Thanks Asgore, you're okay! Don't worry, I'll get you out of here!"

He used his bones to destroed the chains at his friend's both wrists and quickly run away from Cross's house and teleported themselves in his original AU.

It's been awhile since none of the Sanses had entered there for a long time. It's a very safe place to hide, so Classic thought.

***

After Cross killing the victims and ready to having fun with his lover who locked in a basement, he brought a ring, well... A wedding ring so he could be his and heading back to his home until he noticed the door was opened widely.

He quickly run to the basement and it was opened as well. He went down stairs to see no Blueberry, he groweled at the kidnapper who kidnapped Blue and quickly teleported the AUs.

Days had passed and Cross couldn't find his lover, he checked every AUs, including inside the houses, waterfall, hotland and even snowdin! Where was he?!

He think in someone's house and tried what AU what did he forgot and missed. He took out his checklist and checked what did he actually forgot.

Underfell ✔

Underswap✔

OuterTale,✔

DreamTale✔

DanceTale✔

Undertale

Under–

Wait– He hasn't been in Undertale in years after the X-Event he had cause for a long time. He smirked before putting it away and summoned his knife. "I'm coming for you Blue~."

***

He had found the original Sans and his lover Blueberry who was standing there, shocked and scared about Classic was about to get killed.

The Oreo chuckled at Classic as his head turned to look at his lover's face. "I'll give you a choice, Blue~."

"W-What was the choice?" Blueberry stuttered in fear.

"If you come with me and leave this original alone and we're going to have a family together or you'll see his dust, right in front of you. Choose wisely, love~."

Classic shook at Blue about being with him as a knife on his neck. Blue, don't do this!

Blueberry walked toward to Cross and his head on his chest. "I choose to go with you..." He whispered as the Yandere smirked and let go of Classic who were floating with a knife on his neck.

Cross walked toward Blueberry and hold his both hands and nuzzled his lover's non existent nose. "For now, it's just you and me~."

The End
_______________

Aqilah: No ideas, short story, many schools morning until sunset I had to finish ... It was very stressful... But I hope you enjoy the story!