Celebration Of Sacrifice

Yandere Geno X Reaper

Requested by: Sdfre3qq

Original idea by: them 👆 (not me)

Aqilah: Enjoy!

***

In the small village in the forest. It was a beautiful and magical place where all human live in peace but it doesn't last long. Every four years, there is a strange ceremony that one member of the villager must volunteer to sacrifice themselves to the beast to bring peace to the people of the village.

It may sound weird but at the same time it was terrified. After that celebration the bride died after getting harvested because the beast want something different than the other villager.

He wants something like a nice, kindness and beautiful one whether it is outside or inside. Most of them are  beautiful but their personalities are pathetic, a brat, a jerk. He doesn't want all of that. He wanted a specific character and behavior.

It is now the celebration of the sacrifice and Geno is the chosen one to be the sacrificed by the beast name, Reaper. Geno doesn't want to die so he had left the ceremony in fear but it was a bad idea to do.

The reaper was angry at the villagers and order them to get him in 3 days or else all of them will die. The villagers followed his order and scare for their life. Some of them tries to escape but they died when the beast know their pathetic plan.

Meanwhile, Geno who was running away from his old home. He tries to get inside the train soon as possible before the village find him and bring him back to the village. It is cold and snowy outside, he is unlucky that he didn't wear the coat.

Soon he fall down to the snow and passed out because of the cold. Three days later, the villagers in his village found him buried in the snow. They bring him back to that place.

The grim reaper almost kill them all until he saw Geno who's been carried by the villager. "We found him, sir." The villagers bowed down.

"Good... Now, dress him up. I'll be waiting." Reaper said with a sinister smile making them nod at him and went to the dressing room. "You're mine now..." He licked his lip then smile creepily.

The ceremony begins after the villager put him a white dress and Geno was terrified for his life. There is nowhere to ruin and no place to live. He stare at his wrists that the villager handcuffed him. He is in front of the beast as Reaper forces him to look at him.

Reaper licks his lip as he carried him a bridal style. He disappeared with him. He laid him down on his bed. "You're perfect, this is what I need." He whispers slowly cupping his lover's cheekbone.

"Are you going to kill me?" Geno asked him in fear. Reaper sat on his stomach and chuckles at him. He could feel the beast taking his dress off. "What are you doing!?"

"Mostly I harvested those brides but you, you are very special, kind and beautiful. Now the villager will live in peace for now because I have what I want." Reaper replied with a smirked. "Oh, I can't wait to make some babies with you~."

Geno gasped in shocked that the last sentence is disturbing and terrified. He wants to get away from Reaper but he is too strong. He closed his eyes and decided to let his fate torturing him.

Few years later, Geno had fallen in love with the beast after giving birth. How he raised Goth with his husband. It is unreal. He thought he would die here but all Reaper want a specific character and behavior and they lived happily ever after.

The End