Nightmare In Disguise

Yandere Nightmare X Killer (Normal)

Request by Killer_sans66

Aqilah: yea another request!

o(〃^▽^〃)o

Hope you like it!

-----------------------

Nightmare walked around with Killer but disguising as Dream happily. Do you know what happened to the real Dream? Well, let me explain.

Flashback

Few months ago, Nightmare stalked Killer who was with his lover, Dream. They were a pretty cute couple to everyone but for Nightmare. He didn't really love it so much.

He need a plan to get Killer close to him and tried to find away to kill Dream from taking his precious away from him. It was like three days Nightmare still planing how to kill Dream.

He looked at the mirror of his reflection. He looked closely as his mind pop up an idea. He began to chuckled evilly that his plan will work out.

On that night, Nightmare fake death and he went to Dream's place at night. He opened the window and jump inside of Dream's room. He saw his brother sleeping on his bed. He pulled out a knife and went toward him.

Dream woke up by the sound of creak as he looked to see his brother, raising his knife as he began to scream and he was been stabbed by Nightmare's knife.

Dream turned into dust and left his soul. He absorb it as his negative feelings replacing by positive feelings. He felt so many positive feelings making himself changed into passive form.

He looked at himself and smirked. He went toward his brother's closet and began to open it. He grabbed Dream's clothes and crown on the bed and went to the bathroom so he can changed himself as his brother.

He looked at himself as he smirked as he's really look likes Dream except his eyes.

His eyes are purple, Killer will know the real Dream was dead. Hopefully, he did not notice. He cleaned Dream's room and sleep on the bed.

In the morning, Nightmare's gang were shocked that Nightmare was dead in his room. They began to go Underswap and saw Ink and Blueberry were chatting.

They saw the bad Sanses making them prepare their weapons but Error spoke out to made a truce. The two Star were confused as he began to explained about Nightmare's death.

They were shocked hearing this as he began to text Dream. Nightmare woke up in Dream's bedroom by hearing a ring on Dream's phone. He took it and check the message.

Ink: Dream, your brother.... He's dead. I don't know but Error told me and Blue he was dead in the morning.

He smirked at his plan and began to fake crying text.

Dream: My brother... He's dead? Now... How? He doesn't deserve this! Why!!

Ink: Dream, I'm sorry. Meet us in Underswap.

Nightmare get out of his new bed and changed his clothes. He went out and teleported himself to Dream's friends.

All of the Sanses went to Nightmare's funeral. Nightmare fake cried but didn't let his tears go or else they would know he's not Dream.

Killer hugged his lover and calmed him down. "It's okay Dream, Nightmare is in a new place now." He said kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, he'll be on your side no matter what including when he's corrupted."

"You're right... Thanks Killz..." Nightmare said acting voice like Dream before Killer brought him to his house to keep him company. Do they even know Dream was watching them with annoying on his face with De.X.E (My Sans Creation).

"Welcome to your new life now Dream." He crossing his arms at the two new couples. "There's no turning back to get your lover back." He said as Dream sighed.

Flashback end

That's how it started, but that's only a begin but soon Killer will found about the real Dream is dead. Nightmare hangout out with Killer everyday, not even one day missed.

Killer found something about his lover. He something Dream usually hang out with Ink or Blue but this time he was with him like more than 24 hours.

Killer will found out later at night but did he even know he'll regret making that decision.

At night when everyone was a sleep except for Killer. He went outside to check on Dream. He went to his lover's house was about to open the door but it open by its own.

He walked in and hearing Nightmare's voice in Dream's room or like moaning. He went up and took a peak from the door as he shocked.

Killer saw Nightmare (In corrupted form) was alive. No it can't be... Did he... Fake dead? If that's Nightmare does that mean... Dream... Is actually dead!?

He was about to escape before Nightmare will do something bad to him but he accidentally made a creak sound as Nightmare knows he's here.

He teleported right in front of Killer before pinning him against the wall. "Well, well, well~ Seem like my love found out I'm not Dream~. What a surprise~." Nightmare cooed.

"You actually fake dead to killed Dream!? How could you!?" Killer growled at him unhappy.

"It doesn't matter~ my love. Since he's dead. Why don't we..." He lean down to Killer's non existent ears and whispered. "Make out each other and have a family right now~."

Killer tried to get away from him but Nightmare wrapped his tentacles around his body. He tried to struggling away from him but his grip was too strong.

Nightmare smirked and went to Dream's room and they began to make out.

***

Killer starting to puked out inside the bathroom in the morning. He looked out his soul and noticed their a mini soul between it. God dang it, Nightmare... Cussed you and your ****!

Nightmare saw Killer was in the bathroom and checked him out. He smiled when he saw Killer's pregnant. He hugged him. "You're finally mine Killer, it just you, me and our beautiful baby~."

Killer began to cried regretfully about having a family with Nightmare. Dream, forgive me...

Nightmare noticed, cupping his lover's cheek before turning him to looked at him and kiss him on the lip. Killer doesn't kiss back as Nightmare pull away.

"It's okay, you'll be a great mother and I'll be a great father, we'll be great parents. If you tell everyone that I am not Dream." He chuckled before continued. "I'll punish you so hard until you won't walk in a weeks~."

This is what our creator called: Nightmare in disguise
- De.X.E

The End
_______________________

Aqilah: So what do you think? It's very bad right? Sorry about this... Weird and short story. But I hope you like it.