Darling~

Yandere sub Original Nightmare X Dom Sd Dream.

Request by me

Aqilah: I haven't seen this ship before, unfortunately I do see this but I haven't see Nightmare simping for him. Only Sd Dream aw usual but here.

***

Sd Dream (Solar) was in a cage with some chain around him up high. He was half of naked but at least he was wearing his pants on. He was crying from the inside while closing his eyes and feeling regret making his decision with him.

He doesn't love him. He really love Ds Dream (Delusion) more than him. Delusion always call him if he needs his help for help his work. He doesn't mind him calling himself darling even though it's annoying him but now he is dead in front of his eyes and that's his fault.

A door cage open to revealed the original Nightmare. He walked toward his lover who had tears running down toward his cheekbones as he grabbed the chain and yank him down harshly. "Wakey, wakey my love~."

Solar heard him as he opened his eyes. "Go away, Nightmare..." He begged, looking away from him in disgusted.

"Aw~ Is my little birdy was mad at me because I killed his lover~?" Nightmare chuckled at him before cupping his cheekbones. "You're mine, Solar! And no one will ever find you here~!"

"Oh, they will!" He shouted at Nightmare as he trying to struggle away from him. "Even though you killed my lover but his brother and his friends will save me from you!!"

He smirked at the bird with his lusty eyes before snapped his fingers to let him go from the chain. Solar fall down as he tried to stood up but he was weak and no power to stop him.

Nightmare carried him a bridal style as he took him to his room and laid him down. Solar looking at him in fear that he knew what was he doing. He kicked him on the stomach before trying to get away from him but Nightmare grabbed his legs pulled him toward him.

The king of nightmares wrapped his lover's legs around his hip. "Make me feel so~ good, my birdy~"

***

Few months later,

Solar holding his child after Nightmare gave a birth to him. Nightmare was resting for awhile but wrapping around Sd Dream's waist so he wouldn't escape from him.

Solar and Nightmare in their room with the child. He had fall asleep except for Nightmare because this is his chance to escape from him. He slowly carried the child and teleported away from the room.

He run away to the exist with his child, he open the door and finally free from him. He wanted to fly but sadly Nightmare tear his wings but there's still hope to find someone who can help him, hopefully.

The child began to cried as Solar hush the little baby with a cooed voice to calm him down. "Sh~ it's okay, Dare, your father is here..." He kissed his son on his forehead as Dare finally fall asleep.

Solar keep walking away from the castle until he saw his lover was still alive. "Delusion!!" He quickly run toward him as Delusion smiled and hugged him.

"I thought you were dead!!" He said as Delusion wrapped his wings around him.

"I'm not dead, I'm just playing dead so Nightmare won't kill me to death." Delusion explained as he kissed his lover's cheek. "And this must be your and Nightmare's child, am I right?"

"... Yes, he completely force me to do 'it' and having family with him." Solar said as Delusion grabbed the child carefully.

"Let's go and hopefully Nightmare won't find us." He said to Solar making the Sd Dream nodded at him before teleported away together.

It's almost been 5 years since Solar was finally free from Nightmare and his little brother Sd Nightmare (Moon) was happy to see him alive and apologize for his bad actions to him that he didn't realize he was trying to protect him.

Solar forgive him and finally he had wanted he need, having a family with Delusion and nothing went wrong except Nightmare will find him again after he found out his lover had escape with his child.

"Don't worry Solar, you're lover will save you from the nightmare~."

The End

***

Aqilah: I know this is weird yet cringe story but I hope you like it!