Living In A Nightmare

Yandere Nightmare X Dust

Request by: fatal890

Aqilah: Hope you enjoy it! And sorry about the short story (T^T).

***

Dust quickly run as fast as he could trying to lose the monster who've been chasing him around his AU. He was unexpected to see his boss, Nightmare killed his two friends Killer and Horror and every AUbut at least some of them are alive.

"Dusty~ where are you~?" He heard Nightmare cooed from far away. "Don't run away from me~."

God dang it! Why did I end up into!? Dust asked himself trying to hide away from him. How did it end happen!?

He make a sharp turn and went to the Alphys's lab. He entered there and quickly try to find a weapons to kill him. He can used his bones but Nightmare might heal himself again.

So he need something to destroy him fast. He checked around the lab and couldn't find something. Not even single one found.

He cussed under his breath as he heard someone's foot coming toward him and he knew it was Nightmare. He quickly went to the judgement where he and Frisk/Chara died and head to the surface using the souls that Asgore had been collected for a years.

The Octo-skeleton saw his lover went to the surface, trying to escape. Dust was about to break the barrier but sadly he couldn't because Nightmare finally caught and teleported to the cell.

He threw Dust inside the cell and locked him up as a punishment. "You'll be staying here for awhile until you learn to love me..." Nightmare chuckled and left him alone.

"Boss!! Please let me go!! I'm sorry!!" Dust bang the cell door several time, trying and crying for Nightmare to set him free. He leaned against the door, curling up himself and buried his face on his knees.

He had no hope to escape from this nightmare and now he was trapped here forever until he finally learn himself to love Nightmare.

The End

Yandere sanses AUs one-shotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara