Its Sister (74)

I felt my blood run cold at the high but gentle voice. Behind the dark blue haired seven year old another familiar face appears.
"Ghost?" I try finding words to answer but my mind becomes blank. "Delilah? C'mon we need to get back inside!" I hear Eri call from behind my sister, she's also looking up at me with her usual curious eyes.
"Y-yeah.. I'm coming sorry." Delilah calls to her. When she tries to turn around and walk away I instantly grab her arm.
"Wait.." I mutter, sliding down my mask. Just then a teacher comes running outside, probably in search of the two missing girls. The blond man stops and looks at me, eyes wide.
Delilah turns back to face me and pulls her hand out of the loose grip.
"You left me." She mutters slowly. how can a ten year old be so intelligent yet so dumb?

I didn't mean to. I never wanted that. Torruu said he'd take care of you.

Without even realizing it my quirk activates, showing the first time I'd gotten arrested, brutally forced to the ground by two security guards at a museum I went to with Torruu, he'd just been staring at me.
I look up to see myself, -why are these scenes always from the 3rd POV?- getting forced down with my hands on my back.
"I didn't do shit!" I hear my own voice yell. One of the two guards grins as he handcuffs me, the other one is keeping Torruu right out of my reach. "Surely you didn't, what were you gonna do in there? Steal all those antique weapons? Kill someone?"
"No!! I wasn't doing anything!" the Torruu in my memory just looks at me in shock.

I grab my head, trying to stop the memories from going any further.

I have to get my control back, I have to shut it off.

It didn't work.

I'm put into a van and the memory fades away, only leaving a stinging headache.
"You were arrested? For what?!" I look down at my way too intelligent sister, tears stinging my eyes. "I- I don't think it's good to tell you.." I mutter, somewhat apologetically. The teacher is still staring at me.
"Girls, come inside please. Class is starting." He calls out after a while, I look at him. "Can I talk with Delilah for a moment please." I ask, sliding my mask back on. The teacher obviously hesitates but nods.
"You have five minutes." Delilah states, she sounds annoyed. The teacher and Eri leave inside. Delilah looks up at me with a strange look.
"I think I should start with I'm sorry." I mutter. Delilah rolls her eyes and sits down on the ground. "You should've told me that you're a criminal, I could've helped you." I crack a smile. "No.. I wouldn't've let you, as you see I didn't end up that good."
"You're still a criminal?" I nod, looking at the school windows. "Torruu said he would find you.. He's going to a hero school now." I nod again.
"I know. I saw him earlier but he didn't recognize me." I state, knowing fully well that she'll tell Torruu this if he comes to pick her up.
"I should head away, before your teacher decides to call the cops." Delilah shrugs and stands up, wrapping her short arms around me.
"He already did probably." She whispers, I smile and walk away. It's been three years since I last saw her, you can't blame me for wanting so see her.

The fact that I got to see my sister again was enough to shake the memories out of my head and get my quirk in control again.
The moment I get to the base I run to my room, not in the mood for a confrontation with my boss right now, it's way too early and I'd love some more sleep.
"Ghost!!" Oh fuck me with a stick. I roll my eyes and go back downstairs. "Yes boss?" I groan somewhat annoyed.
"Can you pick up Eri this afternoon?" I think for a moment. "Not sure if that's the best idea.." I mutter. Deku raises his eyebrow.
"And why not?" Another quick moment of hesitation. "Y'know how I told you my sister is still in the US? Yeah apparently she's here, and goes to the same school as your kid." I explain, not mentioning that I talked to her.
"Oh.. I don't think that'll matter." Deku tells me, I hesitate once more but not.
Is it smart to go back there, with Torruu probably going to pick up my sister? Oh well.. It's not my choice, and it's not like I can just ignore the order my boss gave me.

{A/N: Hey morons, I'm not dead, unfortunately. I've just been busy in my own life, just got into a relationship so have been really busy with that and school work, which is also why the chapter is a bit shorter then usually.}