part 17

Stain only looked up at my statement. I continued with words I practiced for hours on end. All the hours when Kirishima was at school and I was alone in our room.
"You're absolutely right. The things you said about the heroes and what you did to them was deserved." I finish his shackles and he stands up. Though, from sitting so long his legs must have been numb because he immediately fell over.
"Why are you really here?" Stain questioned.
"Excuse me? I just told you. I want to help you with what you're trying to reach. And I can." I say with a small smile.

"There's always a catch." I chuckle.
"No catch here. Just a quirkless villain with a good offer and even better motives." Stain hesitated but when I stuck out my hand to help him up he took it without another doubt in his mind. Great. When out hands make contact a smirk forms on my face.

"Om the other side of the island is a boat with two people in it. Talk to the younger kid first. Tell him I send you. I'll be just there." Stain just nods and walks out. A few seconds later I hear screams and see a few blood splatters form on the wall. I hadn't even given him a knife-

Anyway. I put back on my mask and keep searching for Sensei's cell. It's probably in the basement. With that thought I take the elevator all the way to the basement where as I suspected were 2 cells. Both had nameplates. The first door said:

All for one. Do not open.

I look around cautiously and take a curious glance at the other door. I could barely read the name plate but could swear it had my name on it. I hesitantly walk towards it and read the full plate:

Izuku Midoriya
"Playfull villain Deku".

My lips curl into a small smile. So Kacchan snitched on me after all. What a bitch.
With that I walk back to the first door, now taking out my gun and immediately seeing a good escape route for when I'm done.

"Yound Izuku." I look Sensei right in the eyes and point my gun at him.
"I suppose you're not here to help me my boy." I scoff.
"Don't call me that old man. And no I'm not here to help your sorry ass." I state loading my gun and pointing it back at Sensei's forehead.

"Hey what are you doing there?!" I hear an unfamiliar voice ask from behind me. Shit.
In a rush I pull the trigger and it pierces through All for One's skull like it's butter. A laugh escapes my mouth and I rush towards the ventilation. It goes through the whole building and is a decent escape route seeing they place ladders in the shafts for emergencies, they told us that during the school trip.

When I manage to get out of the building I jump off of the roof, it was about the same height as our old climbing wall at the last base so I knew I wouldn't damage my body. I dash towards the boat as I hear someone land behind me.
"Not so fast young man." I hear All-Might say. I curse myself internally.
"No.. I think I will go fast, I have some things to catch up on at home." I say with a playful tone, really living up to my new nickname. The playful villain.
"I don't think so." All-Might groans.
The alarms inside finally go off signaling a death or an escape. Both in this case. All-Might hesites but rushes back inside. With those sirens behind me I sprint the rest of the way to the boat and order Hito to go. He luckily listens obediently.
It's quiet for some time until Mustard finally manages to introduce themselves to Stain.
"Ehm- my name is Mustard." They say, obviously to Stain. Who blatantly ignores them and turns to me.
"Where are you taking me Kid." I shrug.

"I'm not taking you anywhere. I'm just giving you a ride out of there and once we're back on land you can go your own way. Just don't kill any of my men and we'll be fine." Stain just looks at me like I'm crazy. Which I might be.
"So you got me out of there for absolutely no reason." I smile.

"I got you out of there because I want you to keep killing the wrong heroes. I have one condition. When we get to land I will show you a student that is training to be a hero. Don't kill him. I want to do it myself." Stain nods. Understanding the assignment. I smile as I feel my heart pumping in my throat as I'm sitting next to a bloody killer. I feel like eventually I'll turn out like him. Worn out and crazy about killing people that come in my way, like Stain did with the guards after I released him.
"Can't we go faster?" I complain. I was still a child after all.
Hito glances at me cautiously, and then at the gun laying beside me.
"I- I'm sorry young sir- I can not go faster." I scoff. Hito flinches at the noise.

"What did you do to make him so terrified at you?" I smirk. Thinking back to the security guard that had tried stopping me on the way to the island

"Kill a guy in front of him." Mustard turns pale in surprise.
"I- ok-" their voice was high and nervous all of a sudden. I chuckle a little.
"I thought you made a standard of not killing people?" I shrug.

"I can't call myself a villain if I hadn't killed someone can I?" Mustard shrugged.
"Fair point." They stated. Of course it's a fair point.

"Anyway, what else did you do? You send Stain to the boat and went to do something else. What was it?" Mustard asks curiously. The only thing I tell them is to watch the news when we're back at the base.