pary 25

Cuts, cuts and more cuts. That's all that was covering Eri's arms and legs.
"Kurogiri. Can you treat this?" I ask, still inspecting the wounds.
"I'll see what I can do." Kurogiri answers. He walks towards Eri, who moves away from him the moment he tries getting closer to her.
"He looks scary.." She whispers to me. I can't help but smile a bit.
"Don't worry. He won't hurt you." I tell her, still with a small smile on my lips.
"If he hurts you.. I'll let you hit him." Apparently that was good enough for her to let Kurogiri treat her wounds. And just like I said, every time something stung or hurt her, she hit him softly. In the beginning it was just a small tap but the more it happened the more hurtful the taps became.
"Done." Kurogiri stated after a while. He had cleaned off the wounds and put fresh bandages on them.
"Some of the cuts got infected but that'll be fine, I'll come back to check on it tomorrow, alright?" He asked the last bit to Eri herself. She just nodded.

"I'm gonna give Eijiro a call to tell him he doesn't have to worry about getting the kid anymore." I tell the others and go into my room.

"Hey Eijiro."
"Hey Izu, what's up?"
"Not much, just calling to tell you that we have Overhaul's Kid here, so don't worry about that."
"I think we skipped a few chapters, how did you get her??"
"I kinda ran into her on the way back to the base, and I shot Overhaul, but that's not important, for now. Anyway, she was covered in cuts, Kurogiri just finished treating them."
"Alright I guess, just make sure Overhaul doesn't get her back."
"I know that, and you're not the one giving orders here."
"Bye Love, I have to go to class I'll text you when I'm done." He hangs up before I can say more.
I go back to the main area, Dabi finally got home from his mission and the moment he entered the room Eri went to hide behind me because of the "scary man"
"Excuse me?" Dabi looks at me, then at Eri.
"You are quite the scary guy Dabi." I confirm. He looks at me with utter betrail in his eyes.
"I- Since when do we even have children here? I'm pretty sure this morning everyone here was above at least fourteen." I crack a smile. After explaining how I found her, Eri finally peaks at Dabi from behind my legs.
"Is he going to hurt me?" She whispers so quietly only I can hear her. I crouch down, facing her.
"No he isn't, no one here is going to hurt you, alright? We're here to protect you." Damn I sound like a hero.
"Ok.. what is your name?" I just realized I haven't introduced myself-
"Ehm.. My name is Izuku, but call me Deku, it's easier." Eri nods.
"I'm Eri." She tells me, her sad face finally fading into a small, misformed smile.

{Friday}

Eri had slowly learned all of our names, and yes, she's still kind of scared of Dabi, which is hilarious.
"Kurogiri is going to check your bandages again, alright? I'll be back soon with another friend." I explain to Eri, who asked why I was leaving.
"Alright Mr.Deku.." She calls me that a lot, I don't really mind it, but I told her multiple times she didn't need to call me that.
"Alright, I'll be back soon, if anything happens go to Toga or Dabi and ask to call me, yeah?" Eri nods.
"Kurogiri, can you warp me to UA?" I ask while putting on my mask and beany.
"Of course." Kurogiri answers, he opens a gateway.
"Bye Mr.Deku." Eri says.
"Bye." I step into the portal and step out of it in the same street where I picked up Eri the last time I was there. I run towards UA and see Eijiro already waiting for me.
I stop running when I see three other kids surrounding him. A pink alien girl who I suspect is Mina, a yellow haired boy with some kind of black lightningbolt painted into it. I think that's Kaminari. And someone I think is Sero, the guy with the tape elbows. Eijiro sees me hesitating to approach them and gestures me forward.
"Hey.. Eijiro.." I mutter, still hesitantly.
"Hey love." Eijiro says smiling.
"So you're Kirishima's boyfriend??" I feel my cheeks heat up.
"W-wel I- ehm.. I suppose.." I stammer.
"We should go now." Eijiro takes my hand and pulls me away.

"Where will Kurogiri pick us up?" He let's go off my hand.
"I'll text him, just follow me." I state.
"Sorry for Mina by the way, she's quite annoying." I nod.
"It's fine." We arrive at the spot and I text Kurogiri to pick us up.
"He'll be here in a moment." I state.
"So, you got Eri?" I nod. "Great. That's one thing I don't have to worry about anymore."
"Yeah.." Eijiro looks down at me.
"You alright Izu? You seen shaken.." I nod again, happy he can't see my full face.
"Yeah I'm fine." I lie.
"You're lying to me. I don't like it when you do that Izu." I feel my heart racing.
"I'm not lying." I lie. Eijiro crouches down in front of me, his smile had turned into a concerned frown.
"You know you can talk to me right?" I take of my mask.
"I know." I whisper.
"Alright then, talk to me, what's wrong." His voice became more stern. I hesitate.
"Just a bit stressed this week, especially with Eri being scared a lot, which is more responsibility and it's just been a lot of work." Eijiro just nods and hugs me.
"Sorry I couldn't be there Izu.. I can just skip school next week, there won't be anything important as far as I know. I'll be here." I nod unconsciously.
"Thank you.." I whisper. Before I can say more I'm interrupted by Eijiro pressing his lips against mine. He stands back up, him being so high above me makes our lips part for a small second, until I stand on my tip toes. Eijiro smirks through the kiss when he notices it.
He pulls away and gestures behind me. Kurogiri's warp gate had appeared. I groan as Eijiro let's go off me.
"You might get more tonight~" he whispers in my ear. I feel my whole body heat up. Eijiro just chuckles and we enter the warp gate.
The first person to approach us is Eri. She glances at Eijiro but then turns to me.
"Mr. Kurogiri said that I don't have to wear the bandages anymore!" I look at Kurogiri, who gives me a confirming nod.
"That's great Eri. Ehm.. this is Kirishima." Eijiro gives her a small nod.
"You must be Eri?" Eri nods silently. Eijiro gives her a wide smile and sits down on the couch, gesturing for me to sit down next to him. In stead of doing the smart thing and listen, I walk over to Kurogiri. I glance at Eijiro, who's smile slowly fades, until Eri sits down next to him and starts asking him questions.
After some time he stands up.
"Where are you going?" I ask without even looking at him.
"I have to tell Shiggy something, I suppose he's in his room?" I nod slowly.
"Since when do you even talk to Shigaraki?"
"Don't question me." He states before leaving.

{Kirishima's POV}

I knock on Shiggy's door and hear an annoyed
"Come in." I open the door and see Dabi sitting on the only bed and Shigaraki playing games on his PC (don't ask how he got that.)
"Ehm, I have to tell you something.. in private." I glance at Dabi.
"Leave." Shigaraki orders him. Dabi shrugs and walks out.

"What?"
"Ehh.. Aizawa wanted me to tell you that he's coming over tomorrow." To my surprise Shiggy reddened.
"And to reassure you that Izuku doesn't know about that." I continue awkwardly.
"Ok.. thanks. Did he say anything else?" I shake my head.
"Thanks. I guess, and please don't tell your boyfriend about.. this."
"I won't. I already promised Aizawa I wouldn't." I reassure him. "One question though." Shiggy raises an eyebrow.
"What?"
"I'm really confused, is Aizawa a hero or not?" Shigaraki smiles.
"He's licenced, so practically yes. But no. If other heroes found out that he's giving me information, and perhaps some money every once in a while, he would most definitely be seen as a villain. So practically the same as you." I nod. With that information I leave the room. Dabi moved away from the door smiling, he'd been eavesdropping for sure, but doesn't say anything. Thank fucking god he doesn't.