part 61

"Ok class settle down." Aizawa enters and gives me a quick look before starting homeroom. He explains that I was absent for those two days because of lack of sleep and overwork. And just to leave me alone.
I also wasn't wearing my uniform, Jezus had allowed this so that I would be more comfortable or something like that. After a few classes it was time for lunch and Azarwl practically dragged me to the kantine.
"You'll be fine." She muttered when I pulled myself away as refusal. It was still obvious I hadn't slept enough even after sleeping for one and a half days.
"Then let's go to the dorms and.. and you sleep some more." I nod hesitantly and follow her to my dorm.

I drop down onto my bed and almost immediately fall asleep.
"You should still eat something." Azarel mutters. In stead of getting up and getting something to eat, I sit up slightly and cuddle up to him. I see his ears redden slightly when he realizes what I'm doing.
"Excuse me?" I obviously say nothing and just bury my head into his neck even more. He just lets this happen until the bell rings.
"We have to go back to class." She states. Lucky for me I hadn't really fallen asleep so I quickly got up and lend Azarel my hand so I can help him up. He gladly takes it and we go back to class.

"Mr. Takami, you're late." Aizawa looked at me for a moment as I sit down. Azarel apologizes and sits down next to me.
"Alright, now that everyone is here take your gym uniforms and make your way to training ground beta." Everyone groans complaints as they stand up. I silently stand up and grab my training uniform.
"You don't have to join if you don't want to." Aizawa informs me. It's just him, Azarel and me left in the classroom.
"Boss informed me of your condition, mind telling me what happened?" I shake my head and walk past him. He just watches as Azarel follows me, trying to catch up. When we leave the classroom I bump into Rin, who surprisingly was waiting outside for us.
"What do you want Monoma?" Azarel asks annoyed, did something happen between them when I was gone or am I just tired... or both?

"I was trying to be nice and wait for you guys." Rin states, I shrug and keep walking, not even bothering to do anything about the fact Azarel was still bickering with Rin. After a few seconds they realize I'm gone and they start following me.

I quickly change and make my way to the training grounds, there I see another familiar face, and bright red hair but I'll ignore that.
Kirishima gives me a worried smile and starts explaining that he'll be 1A's physical trainer for the rest of the year. he takes attendance, everyone is there.
"Mr. Midoriya, I've been informed that you were absent for a few days, if you need anything just come to me, 'kay?" I nod hesitantly. He had told he'd try getting back to UA but I didn't think he'd actually do it.
"Alright let's start." Rin puts her hand up. "Yes?" She hesitates for a moment but then asks:

"Are you really pro hero Red Riot? I thought you were missing." Kirishima also hesitates for a moment but then explains that he's been on a break for a while, to get financial bullshit sorted out. Apparently this is enough info to settle Rin and her skeptical thoughts, thank gods.
Azarel gets send to the other side of the training grounds to better train his quirk, I sit down on the side lines. Everyone is being productive and it feels weird to just sit around and watch this. After instructing everyone on what to do Kirishima walks over to me.
"Everything alright kiddo?" I nod slowly. Having (one of) my dad(s) here doesn't help with the awkward feeling.
"If you really want to do something you can take your knives and practice your aiming on the training dummies." I look over at Kirishima. He's smiling, though it's not his usual smile, this one seems more fake then his usual smile. I just nod and stand up.
"Since when do you have your hair like that?" I shrug, still not able to answer him. "Right, I suppose it was Toga's idea?" I shake my head and point at Azarel. With that I walk over to one of the training dummies, this one being a robot I turn it on and pull two of my daggers, one to throw and the other one to stab.

After a while I finally struggled the thing to the ground and I turn it off. I realize people are looking at me when I turn around and people start applauding. I quickly put away my knives and sit down again. Azarel walks over to me smiling proudly. A small flock of birds buries itself back into the ground as he sits down and dismisses them.
"That was so cool!!" She calls out, what a fanperson. I shrug and take out a small knife, one I definitely didn't steal from Toga... Anyway, I start playing around with it a bit as more and more students finish with their training session and congratulate me as if I hadn't killed people with those daggers, and as if I didn't train way too much for Midoriya's liking.
"Ok everyone back to class." I stand up and start making my way to the changing rooms.
"Hey Midoriya, that's your name right?" I nod, most people just call me Elias but ok. "Is it true you have a little sister?" I look at the person who asked, he was a skinny guy with blue hair and brown eyes, pretty decent. but how did he know I have a sister? I look over at Rin, the only person that knew besides Azarel of course. She smiles apologetically. Bitch. I nod again.
"Cool! What's her name?" Azarel gladly answers for me.
"Her name is Eri, now will you please back off?" The person looks at Azarel confused but went to the other side of the changing room. Azarel looked at him deadly. was he jealous? I crack a smile, which was rare when I wasn't wearing my mask.
"You're still wearing the braids." I nod slowly, is he just noticing that now or just didn't get time to mention it.
"Cool! I'm glad you like them." I shrug, that's not what I meant. It is true though.

When we're back in class we have English from a hero name 'Suneater' and then Math from Lemilion. They looked around the same age, later Kirishima told me they were third years when he was a first year.
When all classes are done we go back to the dorms. I run into Kirishima on the way and he gives me a bag with some stuff from home, including the Deku poster he had bought for Midoriya two years ago, I genuinely didn't know they still had it.