part 16

{Kirishima's POV}

"He went alone?! And you just let him??" Shigaraki had just shrugged off the fact that Midoriya went to Tartarus alone. Dabi almost looked guilty.
"He was going to go either way. Even if we tried stopping him." He stated. So?!

"Shigaraki he listens to you. Why didn't you stop him?!" Shigaraki looked up from his book.
"He doesn't. Everyone wanted him as boss so he is now." What??
"Wait- Midoriya is my boss now?" Everyone nodded. Gosh this is messed up.
"Yeah. It was hilarious, he had Shiggy at gun point." I stifle a laugh, guns work faster then quirks. That's when I notice Midoriya had left his notebook. It wouldn't hurt if I took a small peak right?.. I might get killed but oh well. Midoriya wouldn't kill me.. right?

"Wow- I wouldn't do that. Kid doesn't like it when you touch his little book." I scoff. Dabi really thinks he's all that now huh. His brother is the boss and immediately he has the audacity to act like he is as well.
"Well. Midoriya is here right now. So it wouldn't harm anyone if I just read a few pages. I wanna see what kind of info he has on us. Don't tell me you wouldn't like to know that Dabi." Dabi thought about it for a moment. That moment of hesitation was long enough for me to grabthe book from under his hand and dash to my room.
"Hey!!" Dabi stands up and tries running after me but fails to make it to my door in time.
"I'll tell you if I find something interesting!" Fucker. Either way I open the notebook onto.. Sensei's page.
This is what it said:

"Sensei/ All for One.
Real name: ???
Quirk: All for one.
Weakness: idk.
Ways to kill: bullet through his head.
Height: never bothered to measure him.
Weight: ???
Eye color: ???
Hair color: ???"

I stopped for a moment at the tag "ways to kill". Does he have that for everyone?
I flip through the pages until I find mine. This is what it said:

"Eijiro Kirishima <3
Hero alias: Red riot
Villain alias (doesn't have one but should be): Blood crush.
Explanation: his hands can become so hard it can crush up your blood cells.
Quirk: Hardening.
Weakness: bad with emotions, he usually acts happy because has to act like a hero so much.
How to kill: ...
Height: 5'7"
Weight: ???
Eye color: pretty light red.
Hair color: originally black, red right now. I prefer the black to be honest, it looked cool.
Fighting style: hand to hand combat, usually using his quirk. He always uses the same pattern of attacks, only to switch them up a bit when he notices his opponent realizes what I just described.
General opinion on him: he's handsome and pretty at the same time, definitely someone I'd go out with, if he asked."

I never even realized I did that- anyway, I had to pause for a few seconds when I noticed the "How to kill" tag was empty, well that's good. And the weakness part was actually true. Then I realized the rest of the page was filled with small hidden hearts. I feel my ears and cheeks heat up. He didn't have to make it that obvious.

{Deku's POV}

finally we arrive at the island that holds Tartarus together. That took ages jeez.

"Can I leave now?" I hear Hito whisper from behind me. I chuckle and shake my head.
"The deal wa-"

"The deal was that you would keep your life if you brought me here. And back when I finish my business." Hito looks up me in the eyes for the first time this evening.
"You're crazy."

"Why thank you." I say smiling. Hito them turns around and sits down silently. My smile turns into a wicked smirk as I put back on my mask and beany, as far as I know none of the heroes here have seen me except for on the news, but then again, I'm not on camera that clearly.
The first hero to spot me is one I could hardly recognize, the only familiar thing was his voice. It was All-Might. Though he wasn't the buff man everyone knew, I didn't get time to watch the news or anything that happened while I was attempting to murder Kacchan.
"Who are you?" All-Might asks me cautiously. I look up with fake tears shining in my eyes.
"M-my sibling is somewhere here." I stammer, gosh how embarrassing that I used to talk like this-
"Who?" I glance at Eraserhead, the one who asked.
"T-they call themselves Mustard.. they wear this gas mask and a hoodie." I stammer on. All-Might looks at me with pitiful eyes, don't pity me now old man.
"You probably want to see your brother huh Kid." I scream internally and feel the need to shoot him right now. He's so vulnerable. I shake off the thought and nod shyly.
"Toshinori. We can't let him inside." Eraserhead snaps. Glad to have his name.
"We can bring his sibling outside. He's just a kid missing his brother." Sibling. Not brother. Eraserhead sighs.

"Fine. Bring out the young villain from yesterday evening." Eraserhead glances at me one more time and I look back. Silently, "thankfully".
"Is it in your family to wear masks?" Shit- think of something-
"Kinda.. I have a sickness that I can't breath unfiltered air.." I lie. It's the best I can think of right now.

A fee minutes later I see Mustard being shoved out the door. It happens so violently I almost shoot the guard doing it.
"Mido- Izu!" Mustard immediately gets the lie when Eraserhead announces that their brother is here to see them. They dash towards me almost breaking the quirk canceling handcuffs in a worried hurry. I suppress a smile under my mask as they wrap their arms around me. All-Might smiles at Eraserhead, pleased because he managed to reunite siblings.
"That's your name?" Eraserhead asks me. I nod silently.
Mustard whispers something like. "You're a good liar." Or something like that.
"Trust me, that worried tone wasn't bad either." I whisper back. They chuckle just as quietly.
"C-can me and my.. I'm sorry brother. Talk in private for a moment..?" I ask hesitantly. Mustard shrugs off the fact I misgendered them. All-Might convinces Eraserhead that it's ok and they leave. The moment they're put of sight I take out one of Toga's hair pins and start working on Mustard's handcuffs. I take off my mask for a moment and almost burst out laughing.
"You alright. Did they hurt you?" I ask unconsciously. Mustard shakes his head as the handcuffs drop to the ground. I brought a mask for you. I tell them. They smile gratefully and take the mask from my hands. I tell them to go back to the boat because I had some business left here. Just then I realize the heroes are coming back outside. Shit.

"Mustard. Put on the mask and use your quirk." I order.
"Kill them?" I nod unconsciously. I don't care anymore.
"What about you?" I shrug and put on my own mask. Alright going the other way, towards the building but avoiding The heroes sight.
"Don't worry. Go back to the boat, kill heroes if you need to, oh and if the guy on the boat won't let you onto it just threaten I'll shoot his brains out if he refuses." I advise before sprinting up the building. Mustard shrugs and activates his quirk. I know from an old school expedition that the roof is Tartarus's weakest point, therefore the most dangerous heroes are kept in the basement. That's where Sensei will be.
I see a small trapdoor on one of the corners. There's my entrance. I would've just made my own if I had no other choice but this was very convenient.

Once I'm inside I take in my surroundings. I'm in a short hallway with 3 doors, to three cells. I suppress the erge to open some of them. Though I don't and keep looking for the cell containing Sensei. Or Stain, whichever I come across first.

On the 2nd floor I see a cell that has an extra warning on the door.

"Warning. Do not expose skin to the subject. If skin and/ or blood is exposed leave the room immediately."

"Found you." I mutter to myself. I look trough the small window. It is indeed the man I'm looking for. Hero killer Stain.
I open the door easily, and surprised they don't have better locks.
"Who are you child?" I hear Stains rough voice ask.
"The names Izuku -Deku- Midoriya. I'm here to help you."