facts about the LOV

Deku:

How he looks in recent chapters^^^In his teenage years and in present time he becomes very grumpy when tired and honestly just wants to cuddle, if he can't, I recomend staying out of his way

In his teenage years and in present time he becomes very grumpy when tired and honestly just wants to cuddle, if he can't, I recomend staying out of his way.
His pronouns are he/him and he got his first piercing at 15, just a simple nub in his earlobe, it matches with Kirishima, who has the other nub from the set, in the opposite ear.
He has as said, a piercing in his earlobe, an industrial in his left ear. And has snakebikes, the last two were places at age 17, which was the last time Dabi ever took him shoping at hot topic (he also got the sheeveless shirt he's wearing in the picture during that trip, and he still wears it a lot.)
His kill count is somewhere in the 500, which makes him nr.1 on the most wanted list and villain rankings.
He has two (non official) kids, Elias and Eri. Both were unintentionally adopted by him and Kiri and he cares for them deeply, though he'd never say that out loud.
Furthermore Deku has a dick piercing, which he got when he turned 18. He prefers fancy clothing and his complemantary weapon is two guns, one with quirk canceling bullets, one with regular.

Dabi:

In bonus chapters you learn that Dabi had caught the Hanahaki disease (which is a non-existent disease where the victim coughs up flowers because of an unanswered love, more info in bonus chapters 1/2) he caught it for Shigaraki and Aizawa, both h...

In bonus chapters you learn that Dabi had caught the Hanahaki disease (which is a non-existent disease where the victim coughs up flowers because of an unanswered love, more info in bonus chapters 1/2) he caught it for Shigaraki and Aizawa, both helped him and they're now dating.
Tw- MENTION OF R@PE
After Deku send Dabi out to meet with pro hero Hawks, Hawks showed up drunk and Dabi was tired from earlier trainings, which ended up in Dabi being assaulted by the hero. At first the league did not believe this and it caused a 3 day lastig argument between him and Shigaraki, who thought he'd done it on purpose. Eventually the truth came out and now Dabi's main focus is ruining the heroes life.
At the start of the series Dabi was looking for the sludge villain, which is how he ended up with Deku in the first place, his purpose for this was never explained. It was mostly so he had something to trade. Nothing more.
Dabi has the highest body temperature in the whole league and you will often find him trapped by one of the members, because they're cold and want to cuddle. He usually doesn't protest against it seeing he got used to it by now.

Toga:

For a short while Toga had been secretly dating Ochaco Uraraka

For a short while Toga had been secretly dating Ochaco Uraraka. Until during the graduation Uraraka betrayed her and told everyone about Aizawa's and Kirishima's betrayal. During the graduation Toga made it her duty to kill Uraraka but failed after Deku ordered Dabi to stop her. Uraraka is now at the Doctor's place until Deku finds another purpose for her.
Toga uses she/they pronouns and is one of the most social people in the whole league. She's also the only girl living at the league hideout.
She gets extremely cuddly and stabby when on her period, which is why she usually gets her way during this time of the month.
Her best friend is Elias, who joined the league at thirteen years old and was illegally adopted by Deku at 14.
Her complemantary weapon is a knife and viles of blood.
She'll often be found either annoying Deku or drinking hot chocolate in the bar.

Kirishima.

For a long while Kirishima was about a head taller then Deku, but once Deku hit the age of 18 he had a growspurt and Deku is now taller then him

In recent times/ chapters you can very often find Kirishima stealing Dekus more normal, non fancy cloths.
Every few months Deku helps him redye his hair red.
Before Deku joined the league Kirishima usually hung out with 'friends' from school, but this happened less and less after Deku joined.
Kirishima's kill count is 57.
He is now almost 20 years old, only a few months older then Deku.
His complemantary weapon is hand to hand combat or knives he hides in his hero costume.
His favorite color is green.
He ended up with the league after his parents got arrested for fraud and AFO found him abandoned on the streets, begging for money or food.
Kirishima really enjoys going on dates with Deku and/or just cuddling with him.
Him and Deku never officially got married but everyone calls them husbands.