part 46

We arrive back at the league still covered in blood. Aizawa is the first one to see us.
"Oh gods- what the fuck?" I gesture him away and tell him to call Toga.
When Toga arrives she giggles when she sees us.
"They were being assholes." I just say as I take off my coat, which is the most bloody. Eijiro takes off his shirt and throws it in the laundry bin.
"Sorru for the extra laundry." I say smiling.
"You're not sorry at all you bastard!" She yelps. Eijiro quickly tells me he's gonna change and leaves the room.
"What the fuck happened?" Dabi asks as he enters the room and sees my bloody shirt.
"Boss says they were being assholes." I simply nod in agreement as I unfasten the halters in which I keep my daggers.
"Overhaul was there." I gesture to the envelope which I realized earlier concealed a letter besides the money.

"To Hioma Latter.

There is 5 million yen in the envelope beside this letter. If you succeed in assassinating the villain Deku, I will allow you to keep this money. If not you will be killed on the spot.

Kai Chissaki"

Dabi read it through frowning.
"Please tell me you didn't kill everyone there." He mutters. I smile innocently.
"Oh my gods." He sighs and sets the letter down.
"Did you and Shigaraki make up already?" I ask. Dabi shrugs. That's a no.
"Touya." Dabi turns around to face Aizawa.
"Remember the flowers?" What? Dabi turns pale but nods.
"Make up with Tomura." Aizawa warns. What are they talking about? Dabi just nods and leaves the room.
"What was that about?" I ask.

"Do you know what Hanahaki disease is?" I nod hesitantly. The thing where a flower grows in you stomach and slowly suffocates you.
"Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?"
"When you attacked the summer camp three years ago, Dabi had caught it. For Shigaraki at first. And then for me. When his voice was so raspy and he claimed for it to be just a cold." Excuse me?
"Do you remember that?" Of course I do. I had been so concerned about him.
"Yes. I do but I never knew it was Hanahaki." I mutter.
"Well it was, that's why I want them to make up again, I'm pretty scared one of them will catch it now." Understandable. I'd be worried too.

"Eraserhead.. what did Dabi mean with 'we're not in an actual relationship'?" Aizawa thinks for a moment.
"Well.. they made a deal to never actually tell anyone about their thing. Later Dabi added that they weren't actually a thing, just fuck buddies." That's messed up. But it's something I'd see Dabi say.
"Oh..." Eijiro enters the room again and throws his dirty cloths into the laundry  basket.
"I'm gonna change." I state. Eijiro pulls me back for a moment and gives me a quick kiss.
"Now you can go." He states. I leave and put on fresh cloths. I look in the mirror for a split second when I take my shirt off. I'm still covered in bite marks and hickeys.
"Fucking ass." I mutter to myself. I put on a hoodie and fresh jeans before doing back to the living room.

Eijiro was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper on his phone. Aizawa was protesting about the way he was sitting on the couch seeing he was taking up a big part it. I drop my cloths in the laundry bin and give Toga the sign that she could start doing it, and no it's not because they're a girl, it's because it's her turn. Every week we devide chores between people and this week it's unfortunately for her, her turn.
"You're a bitch." She says. I agree with her and walk over to Eijiro. Without saying anything I climb on top of him and rest my head on his chest.
"Excu-"
"Not a word." I groan. I'm just tired let me sleep bitch. Within minutes I had fallen asleep.

(3rd POV)

Eijiro reddens with Deku falling asleep on his chest. Aizawa just smiles as the argument between him and Eijiro was fading from the boy's mind.
"I'll leave you two." He whispers.
When he walks away and enters Shigaraki's room he's met with yet another argument.
At least this time they weren't yelling, just making very angry statements.
"Well, it was your fault for fucking a bird." Shigaraki spits. Dabi stands up.
"I never even wanted that to happen." He says. He tries walking away but Aizawa stops him and gestures for him to sit down again. He was planning on just watching what was being said and if it really got out of hand do something but it looked like it was already getting to the point where he had to step in.
"What do you mean? If you didn't want it to happen just burn his face off or something." Shigaraki states, rapidly scratching his neck in the frustration.
"No I couldn't because if I hurt him people would know that he was contacting us. So no I couldn't do shit!" Dabi explodes, fire already forming in his hands. Aizawa gave him a stern look, activating his own quirk while doing so. The fire fades and Dabi glares at him.
"Tomura." Tomura looked up with an angered look.
"Do you remember Dabi's flowers?" Aizawa asks. Saying the same words he had asked Dabi shortly before this. Tomura simply nods, his anger turning into pity.
"In stead of blaming each other try making up. Just forget. What happened happened and we can't do shit about it."
Dabi doesn't dare looking at Shiggy.
"What did you mean with the fact that you couldn't do anything against him?" Shigaraki asks calmly.
"He came to the place already drunk and..  he basically pushed himself onto me, I was worn out from training that morning and really couldn't help it." Aizawa frowned.
"I'm gonna kill a bird." He groans.
"Sho don't. It's not gonna help anything, like you already said what's done is done." Shigaraki looked at Dabi confused.
"Since when are you so forgiving?" He asks. Dabi just smiles.
"Im not. But I'd like to kill the guy myself, anyone interested in fried chicken wings?" Aizawa smiled, slightly amused by the mockery.
"So you guys are ok again?" He asks. Both nod.
"Good." Aizawa groans before quickly kissing both of them.
"Bitch." Dabi groans. "Watch your mouth Hot topic." Shigaraki spits at him. Which results in the usual annoyed but loving bickering of the two.
Aizawa just sits down on the bed and pulls Dabi towards him.
"I'm cold." He groans. Dabi stops talking and looks at Aizawa. Who had cuddled up to him like a cat. Shigaraki looks at the two with a tint of jealousy in his eyes.
"Don't leave me out of the cuddle pile." He mutters as he lays down on Dabi's other side. He had wrapped his pinky and ring finger with bandage so he wouldn't accidentally dust anything.