Part 64

I'm woken the next morning by a pink haired bastard shaking me around. I glare at him for a moment before getting up. I give him the sign for 'morning' as I quickly change into my uniform.
"I thought you didn't have to wear that." Azarel mutters, I shrug, the color combination might be crap but the blouse is pretty comfortable and I'll just ignore the fabric they used for the jeans.
"Alright then, let's go." I realize he had already changed into his uniform when he opened the door and lead me to the dining room.

{3 weeks later (sports festival)}

"Alright class. The sports festival will be tomorrow so make sure to be ready." Was the first this Aizawa announced this morning. Rin puts her hand up.
"Yes Monoma?"
"Is it true that out parents will be coming?" Azarel squeezes my hand. I know my dad won't be coming.
"Yes that is true. Why?" Rin hesitated, she didn't seem happy with the answer.
".. I don't think my parents are coming.. maybe my brother will, I'll have to ask him." She smiles again and Aizawa continues explaining. In his first year Kirishima became nr.3 after Bakugou and Todoroki. Bakugou got exploded at his graduation, together with the majority of then times class 3A.
"Alright that's it for today. Go get ready for the festival." Everyone stands up and starts gathering their stuff. I had already done that and just stand up and leave, soon followed by Rin and Azarel.
"Hey wait up! Where are you going?" I hadn't taken the turn to the dorms like usual. Instead I started making my way to one of the training fields. I take out one of the daggers I have hidden in my uniform and throw it at the training dummy.
"Gods- El, I thought your dad said not to train too much." I give him the singular sign for "fuck you."
"Yes please but you should rest you've been tired all day." I feel my cheeks heat up at the first comment but quickly shake that feeling off as I take my dagger out of the doll's face.
"You could kill someone with that." That's like the whole point Rin.

I found it funny how nobody questioned the dead security guard in the office, and nobody questioned any of the students, even though all the teachers had been questioned. How dumb..
I turn on the robot and start fighting it.
"Elias!" I stop fighting, that is until I remember that the bot won't stop until it off again. I struggle the thing to the ground and push the button on its neck before turning around to face my friend.
"Come on we have to go to the dorms." I roll my eyes and grab one of the fresh towels.
"As much as I hate to admit it Azarel is right." Rin chimes in.
"This place is gonna be locked soon and I don't want to be trapped here with a silent person who can kill me and a not so quiet person with bright yellow eyes that looks like a hawk looking for its next prey!" Right as she finishes her sentence the lights turn off and I hear the door lock. Rin turns pale.
"Oh my gods-" She mutters. I crack a smile, Azarel did look like a hawk looking for its next prey. Funny how his brother is named Hawks and Azarel looks like a hawk, typical.
"Oh no, no this isn't happening Neito is going to be so angry." I thought about who 'Neito' was but then remembered the time I went to pick up Eri and I met her teacher. Rin had called her Neito. Her brother, but why would he be mad?

"Calm down woman. You're giving me a headache. El, what should we do?" Azarel walks towards me and takes my hand, I look at it for a second before turning to the door. I walk towards it to see if I can lockpick it. I can, it's a pretty normal lock which I'd need a hairpin or something for. I look at Azarel, who usually has something on her.
"Don't look at me, I gave you all of them and you lost them." I turn to Rin.
"What do they need?" They stutter. "A hairpin." Azarel explains. Rin starts searching around her uniform but unfortunately doesn't find any and starts panicking again.
"Do you have any?" I shake my head, I do, but it's funny to see Rin, who I learned is actually a pretty calm person, panic.
"Oh no, no no no no! We're gonna be trapper her forever!" What a drama queen. Azarel hits her over the head.
"Stop whining, if we don't show up to dinner they'll start searching for us. And if they don't, Aizawa will open this door at... El?" I put up 6 fingers and make the sign for morning.
"6 in the morning." Azarel finishes. I knew because I always liked training for some time in the morning, which is something Midoriya nor Aizawa approve of but they can't exactly stop me.

"Oh.. but we don't have any food!" Rin complains. I sigh and walk over to the supply closet and open it, followed by a short whistle to call the other two this way. Azarel, who had been trying to explain that there actually was some food here points at the fruit in the closet. Kirishima had put it there for the kids who needed to eat after training but still had to go to class after.
"See?! I told you now will you stop panicking so much?!" Azarel yelled, I pull him back with a warning look to Rin.
"Yeah fine. It still sucks that we have to- what happened to the lights?" The lights in the hallway now also turned off and everything became dark. If I wanted to kill either of them, now was the time seeing the camera's wouldn't see much anymore either.
There's another sound of doors locking and two people walking away, towards the teachers building. I whistle twice and tap my foot on the floor.
"The building's empty." Azarel states after a few seconds of him deciphering the noises.
"What?! Oh gods I'm gonna die in hereeeee." Rin whines, if you keep talking like that you might yeah.

This is gonna be a long night.