Part 56

"Elia.." The girl mutters and starts walking towards my friend. I stop her by grabbing her arm, I did this more harshly then intended and the woman looked at me with fear. Elias wakes its way to us and grabs my shoulder, giving me a warning look. The woman turns back to him, completely ignoring the fact that I'm still holding her arm tightly.
"Elia is that you?..." The woman asks, who the fuck is Elia?! Elias takes off his mask, revealing a saddened frown.
"It is isn't it? I've been looking for you everywhere.." Elias doesn't do anything as the woman keeps rambling about this girl Elia who I don't even know. Eventually he seems done with it and turns around to walk away, gesturing for me to follow. I let go off the woman's arm and start following him, but am stopped by one word.
"Stop walking." It's like my feet are stuck to the ground, Elias also stops, but doesn't seem stuck as he turns around and gives my arm a rough tug.
"Please don't leave again.." She whispers, Elias turns even paler then normally and I see tears welling up in his eyes as anger crosses his face.

(Elias's POV)

"Please don't leave me again.." The blue haired girl whispers. So softly that it takes me a while to figure out what exactly she had said. I know the girl. I was younger when I last saw her but I still look similar, more scarred yes but for the rest, my hair is still the same white shade and my eyes still the same red. And my vocal chords still cut.
I feel tears welling up in my eyes as my blood seems to boil. I wasn't the one that left her. Wasn't it the other way around? She left me alone.
"What the fuck's going on here?!" I glance at Azarel, his bright yellow eyes looking back at me with confusion and concern. I quickly make the gesture for 'I'll explain later'.

"Momma isn't home anymore, you can come back home please Elia.." If I could scream I swear I would. I would scream at her that she shouldn't've left me alone, she should've taken better care for me. Yet I couldn't scream and I couldn't even correct her about my name. The girl comes towards me and I take a few steps back, I don't want her close to me anymore. I even pull one of my daggers out of a pocket and point it at her. Ria looks at the blade, then back at me, who's looking at her with disgust and disaprovement.
"You're not my sister anymore.." She mutters. I never was your sister. I shake my head as a tear runs down my face.

I had lived for momma's approval, always wanting her attention, in the beginning I didn't care that she hurt me or locked me up in the basement, I only cared that I managed to get her attention to me in stead of her drinks. But it was never enough. never enough..

"Elias.." I shift my attention to Azarel, who is looking at me in awe. I'd never cried around anyone, not even Midoriya or Toga.
"No. Her name is Elia!" Ria turns to Azarel, now with anger in her face. Azarel hesitates but shakes her head.
"It isn't though. It's Elias, and he's not a she. They're a guy." Ria didn't like this and within seconds pulled my dagger out of my hands and held it to Azarel's throat. I felt all the blood drain from my face as the anger was replaced by concern. Azarel turns pale and still can't move because of my 'sisters' command. she was always good at commanding people around, dad.. momma, the maids, even me at times.

"Don't move!" She yells, I don't listen and take out my gun. I didn't want to shoot her, she always tried protecting me, but always seemed to fail. That's when I notice a tears running down her own face. she's bluffing. She's not capable of killing because she's a good person. She's always been that way.
"Lady you don't have to be so mad about i- Ok I'll be quiet." He cut himself off after I gave him a warning look.
"D-drop your weapon." She commands. I don't, instead I take a step towards her. she tried making her bluf of cutting Azarel's throat more believable by pushing the dagger more into him, not enough that it would be lethal but enough to create a small stream of blood slowly dripping away from the cut.
I don't drop my gun but I do put my hands in the air which is the sign for "I won't hurt you.".
"W-what are you doing?" Azarel looked at me for a second, the pure fear in his eyes making my blood boil.
"It means that they won't hurt you." Azarel explains in a higher voice then normally. I nod when Ria asks for confirmation. Just don't hurt my friend and I won't hurt you, deal?

"Promise me you'll come back with me and I'll let him go." Without hesitation I nod, immediately Azarel is shoved into my hands, the blood still coming out of the fresh wound. I rip piece of my shirt and wrap it around his throat, tight enough to stelp the bleeding but not tight enough to choke him.
"Now come on." Ria orders, offering me her hand. She had dropped my dagger beside her and Azarel immediately picked it up and pointed it at my so called sister.
"He's not going anywhere." He states. I hesitate but don't let go off him.
"What?! But you promised!" I frown sadly and somewhat apologetically. Azarel just snorts, not bothering to lower my blade.
"Don't trust villains. Didn't you ever go to school?" Actually neither of us had gone to school, in the time I was at my biological parent's place they always homeschooled us. Dad was too afraid to let us go out too often.
"No.." Ria muttered. With that I pull Azarel back to her feet and start dragging him away from the woman.
"You promised!" She yells at me. I give her the sign for fuck you (middle finger) and keep walking away.
"El who was that?" Nobody important.

I lead Azarel back to the park where we met up and sit down on the grass.
"Now please explain who that was." This time it wasn't a question. It was an order. I take out my phone and open my notes app again.
"My bio sister, nobody important don't worry about it." Azarel turned pale, he hadn't expected that.