part 31 (nsfw)

After a few hours Shigaraki, Dabi and Eraserhead return. I only have to look the three of them over and know exactly what they'd done. Glad they didn't do it here.
"Welcome back. You're all a bunch of whores." I state upon their arrival.
"Piss off." Shigaraki tells me without a doubt in his head.
"I'll shoot you."
"Try me." He replies without thinking. Though, he quickly runs to his room when I actually reach for my gun. Dabi just grins and pats my head, that is until I reach for my gun again.
"Go to your room Dabi." I order annoyed.
"Whatever." He says and also goes into the hallway.
"Need something?" I ask, when realizing Eraserhead hasn't moved yet.
"How do you scare these people so easily, you're not that scary." I crack a smile.
"I might not be that scary most of the time, that is until you hand me a gun and tell me to kill everyone that pisses me off. Which is a lot of people." With that I stand up, one hand still resting on my gun, and go to my room.

"Hey Izu, I think I just heard Dabi and Shiggy.. maybe Aizawa but I'm not sure." I nod.
"Yeah, Eraserhead too." I confirm. He looks up.
"You done with paperwork and shit?"
"Yep." He smiles and stands up. "So you're free the rest of the day?" I nod, hesitating when he walks closer to me. I back away slowly, that is until my back hits the wall.
"What're you doing?" I ask, trying to keep my mind in the right place.
"Oh, y'know.." he pushes both my hands against the wall. I feel my heart pounding in my chest. His lips collode with mine and I feel an already familiar heat rising into my body.
"This." He starts trailing his lips alone my neck, though, this time he doesn't stop when reaching the collar of my shirt. He simply starts unbuttoning it and pulls it down.
"H-hey- Eijiro-" I'm interrupted by a moan escaping my lips when Eijiro reaches my nipples.
"N-not there.." I let out in between moans. Eijiro just glances up, smirks and starts sucking on my nipples, making me moan even louder.
"Eijiro~" I moan, louder then intended. He stop sucking but the hot feeling doesn't leave my body,
"Yes Love?" Eijiro asks smiling. He stands up straight again and looks down at me.
"Well?" He takes a step backwards and I unconsciously follow, taking a step towards him. I whisper something he obviously doesn't understand.
"Repeat that for me Love." He orders, there's still that part in me saying I'm the one that's supposed to be ordering him, not the other way around. Eijiro sits down on the bed and not even letting the thought sink in I sit down on the floor, my chin leaning in between his knees. I see his cheeks redden slightly at the movement and smile in satisfaction. Though, he quickly gets over it and that all too familiar smirk returns.
"Please let me satisfy you Eijiro." I whisper, a bit louder then before.
"I was hoping you'd ask." He tells me. Without thinking about it I sit up, more in front of him now, and lean forward. I open mouth, softly bite down on the zipper thingy (A-N, I genuinely don't know what it's called, English isn't my first language) and pull it down, all while Eijiro is calmly watching me. I stop for a moment.
"Is there a problem Love?" Eijiro asks, still smiling.
"You're hard." I mutter, I hadn't even noticed it earlier.
"Did you expect me to not be?" Now that I think of it, Eijiro never really let's anything like this show unless he wants to, so honestly, no.
".. I don't know." I answer. I feel a gentle hand go through me curly hair. I look up and see Eijiro smiling, more gently then before.
"You don't have to, y'know that right." I nod.
"I wanna do it though." I state.
"Go ahead then." Eijiro orders, still a somewhat gentle tone in his voice. With that I pull down his boxers and softly kiss the head of his cock. I take a small part in my mouth and start sucking, slowly taking more in my mouth. I realize one of Eijiro's hands is still in my hair when I feel a harsh tug on it. Right after a soft moan escapes his mouth.
"Shit-" He mutters. I glance up and see him folding his head into his neck. I feel another tug on my hair.
"Continue. T-take it all in Love." Eijiro orders in between moans, which he tried to keep quiet. (He failed). I follow his order and take as much in my mouth as possible. Another tug on my hair disturbs me again.
"You're so fucking cute like that." Eijiro states weakly. I moan slightly myself when I feel another, more gentle, pull on my hair. This time I assume it's to get some hair put of my face, for some reason it feels so fucking good.
"Hmm~ Fucking hell you're good at this." Another moan, louder then before. I feel another pull on my hair, this one pulling my head back, then back forward. I follow, still not even thinking about it. All that's important right now is satisfying Eijiro.
"Yeah- just like that Love- ahh~ fuck~ I think I'm gonna cum soon-" on cue a sticky white liquid comes spraying into my mouth. Eijiro's moans become louder and louder.
I manage to swallow most of it but some stays, sticking to my tongue and roof of my mouth.
I realize the hand that had been pulling my hair was now cupping my cheek and wiping away some of the cum that had escaped my mouth.
"Such a good boy."  Eijiro whispers. I wipe my mouth and once again rest my chin on his knee.
"Can you open your mouth for me?" He asks, I don't even let the question settle in and I already open my mouth. Some of the white liquid dripping off my tongue.
"Good boy." He repeats.

{Few days later}

"Izu, wake up." I groan slightly, that is until I remember what day it is. I shoot up, almost knocking Eijiro on the head.
"Sorry-" I apologize quickly, before getting out of bed and getting dressed. It's the day of the attack on Overhaul. Aizawa had indeed arranged a whole team of heroes to "arrest" Overhaul, the general plan is just to kill him.
"Good morning to you too." Eijiro groans, running his eyes. I stop what I'm doing and walk towards him.
"Sorry Eijiro. Good morning, you should also start getting ready." He just scoffs, but also gets up.
"You're missing your tie again." He states. I look down and realize I'm indeed not wearing my tie, and when I look around I don't see it anywhere.
"It's probably in the living room." I sigh. When I leave my room I'm immediately approached by Toga and Twice.
"Not yet guys." I just say and they go back to what they had been doing.
"Dabi! Have you seen my tie?" I ask when I enter the living room. Dabi picks something up and throws it towards me.
"Here ya go Boss." He just says, before going back to flirting with Shiggy, who doesn't react at all.. well, until he goes a bit far and Shiggy hits him over the head, perhaps harder then intended.
"Ow! What the fuck dude?!" Shiggy sighs, but smiles.
"Dabi. You've had your head between my thighs multiple times, I don't think calling me "dude" is appropriate." Aizawa spits out his coffee and starts laughing, that's the first time I've seen him show any type of emotion at all.
"Anyway, Kurogiri can you get me some coffee as well." Kurogiri sighs but warps himself away, a few seconds he comes back with a warm cup of coffee.
"I swear there's too many people demanding coffee in this house." He sighs. I crack a smile.
"Thank you." I just say and sit down, pull out a new notebook I'd stolen earlier that week and read over the plan once more.