part 9

{Kirishima's POV}

"GET OUT OF MY WAY NERDS!" I hear Bakugou yell behind me. When I turn around to see what's even happening I see Bakugou shoving away 2 boys from class 1C. What an asshole, he already looked bad when I met him and Midoriya but when you get to know him even more, he's even worse.

I force a smile and walk towards the scene. God I hate this so much-.
"Wow there Bakugou, that doesn't sound very heroic." I say still forcing a small smile onto me face.
"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Bakugou snaps at me. I heard whispering from behind me and when I turn my head to see where it's coming from I see Kaminari, Sero and Mina also coming towards us to help me try and stop Bakugou.

"You should care though, didn't you say you wanted to be a hero??" I ask, trying to sound nice. I half succeeded.
"I. Don't care. I don't think these extras will help me become a better hero. Just like that nerd Deku." I turn pale, to everyone in this room Midoriya was missing or dead. Why was this bitch acting like he didn't care. I thought they were childhood friends.
"Maybe it's your fault he's missing." I realize my mistake the moment I say it. Bakugou turns to me and gives me a harsh push, pushing me onto the pavement.
"Yo what the hell man??" Kaminari yelps.
"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Bakugou asks dangerously calm. I stand up and just as calmly brush myself off.
"Well, it's not like you made his life a bit better, is it Kacchan?" I said the nickname mimicking Midoriya's shaky voice. After that I walk away without an explanation.

"Hey Kiri, you ok man??" Mina asks from behind me, her and Kaminari had followed me into the other room.
"I'm fine." I groan. Mina puts her hand on my arm worried.
"I said I'm fine." I say again. I pull myself away from her.
"Let's just go to class." I say before walking off once again.

When I sit down in class the first people to follow me are of course Mina, Kaminari and Sero. Then Iida and the rest of the students, Bakugou walks in a bit later and gives me a dangerous glare.
Aizawa comes in and starts explaining a bit more about the training camp, which is in about a week from now.
After that we're free to go home.

When I'm outside I'm approached by someone wearing a familiar mask and beany.
"What are you doing here??" I ask immediately. Midoriya just shrugs.
"I wanted to get out, and Dabi wanted me to grab him something on the way, so we'll have to stop at a supermarket real quick." He tells me.

"Hey Shitty Hair!" I hear Bakugou yell from behind me. Great.
"Are you ok Kirishima? Did something happen?" Midoriya asks, glaring at Bakugou.
"I called him out for being rude to a few students, and then I called him out for... nevermind."

{Deku POV}

Kirishima turns around and faces Kacchan. I just take a step back, trying not to get involved.
"What do you want Bakugou?" Kacchan seemed pissed. As always.
"I want to know what you know. Where the fuck is Deku?!" I feel the blood draining from my face as Kirishima quickly glances back at me.
"Look. I don't have time for this now. I have somewhere to be, because instead of you, I'm not a complete moron who's only purpose is to bother others who je thinks are below him. News flash. You're below everyone at the moment. Maybe stop being a complete jerk and start actually being useful." With that Kirishima turns to me and starts walking away, gesturing for me to follow. Kacchan just stood there, staring at us.
"Jezus Christ Kirishima! You completely destroyed him!" I let out the moment I'm sure Kacchan couldn't hear us anymore. Kirishima just grins and keeps walking.
"... do you wanna do something?" I ask hesitantly, I know I should get back to the base as soon as possible but being out with Kirishima gives me a whole different kind of kick.
"We should head back to the base though.. and what would we even do, there's not that many interesting things here." Oh..
"You're probably right." I state with a small smile.

When we're back at the base the first person to approach me is to my surprise, Dabi. I sigh and look up at him.
"Do you need something?" I ask annoyed as Kirishima walks past him.
"Since when do you have an attitude? It doesn't suit you." Dabi just states.
"Doesn't matter, Shigaraki wants to talk to you. For some reason." I nod and walk past him, Dabi just follows me into the bar area and sits down, probably eavesdropping but ok.
"You needed me?" I ask. Shigaraki looked up from his newspaper and nodded.
"Sensei wants to speak with you." Who?
"Who is "sensei"?" I ask curiously. Shigaraki smiles and tells me I'll find out soon enough. Excuse you? That's not very inviting man. Oh well, what do you expect from a villain organization.

Shigaraki stands up and guides me into a dark room. The only thing visible in the room is a throne. On the throne is a man.
"Thank you Tomura. You can leave now." The man speaks. Definitely not scary for a fucking 15 year old.

"You must be young Izuku, Tomura has told me some things about you." ... ok? Definitely not scary.
"Things?" I ask. Maybe I shouldn't be this curious but all this is giving me another kind of kick. The man nods smiling. He stands up from his throne and god- this guy is tall.
"He says he put you in charge of the next attack on UA. And that you don't posses a quirk." Why does he talk like that?
"Yeah.. both of those are true.. was there anything else you wanted to talk to me about?" I ask, still curious.
"Can you fight?"
"Like.. hand to hand combat?" The man nods and I shake my head nervously.
"No.. I can shoot a gun though." The man nods again and gestures for me to follow him into a different room.

"This room is connected to all bedrooms in our part of the building, it's a training room everyone can use, I will arrange a training schedule for you and tell Giran to help you." It wasn't even a question. More like a statement.
"I'd like to see how good you are with shooting." He tells me and a training dummy pops up out of nowhere. I take out my gun and point it at the dummies forehead.

After about an hour.of training under "sensei's" watch I'm allowed to go back to the bar. I'm expected back in the training room tomorrow.
"So how was your meeting with sensei?" Kirishima asks.
"Ehm.. weird.. I guess." He turns around and smiles at me.
"I get where you're coming from. My first meeting was.. creepy." Just then I remember something I'd been wanting to ask Kirishima.
"One question.. how long have you been here?"
"A few years.. Sensei kinda saved my life. I've been here ever since." Saved his life??
"Like Dabi did for you.. kinda." I nod and take out my notebook. I open it to a new page and start sketching out the bar area.

"Hey, Midoriya right?" The next day I was waiting for Giran in the training area.
"Yeah. Hey Giran.. how long have you been here?" Giran shrugs and says:
"A few years maybe.. Shigaraki needed a dealer so I stepped forward. Now. What all can you do?" I notice the same training dummy from the previous day and the multiple bullets I shot at its head. I think Giran also noticed cuz he quickly snatched the gun out of my pocket.
"So you can shoot?" I nod. "Yeah. Dabi taught me." I say.
"Try getting your gun back, then we'll practice shooting." He tells me as he slowly backs away.