part 53

(Azarel's POV)

We finished the workout and Aizawa shows us the score board. I placed 6th. I look at who's above me and the first name I read is Elia's. It had placed 5th.
"You little shit! How? You didn't even use a quirk!" I see them smiling slightly, which had become unusual.
That's when the blond girl spoke up. She had placed twelfth. She started throwing another tantrum and screamed at Elias to fight her. Once again Aizawa had to stop her with his capture weapon.
"There is no place for jealousy in my class." He just states before releasing her.
"Sorry sir." The girl, Mrs Monoma Aizawa had called her, groaned. Aizawa dismissed us to go change and I notice Elias staying behind and grabbing something from his pocket. It's the pack of cigarettes.
"Seriously?" I ask, walking back to them. He simply nods, still with the same blank look on his face.
"Why now?" As expected no response. Just a simple shrug.
"Elias. Takami let's go." Elias looks up at Aizawa, drops his cigarette and steps on it to put it out. He gestures for me to follow him and he follows Aizawa back to the changing rooms.
"You can smoke when class is over, you're not done yet." Elias shrugs and goes into the changing rooms. I follow them and immediately grab my bag.
"Wait what's a girl doing in here?" One of the other guys asks me. Did they really think for all this time that Elias was a girl?
"He's not a girl." I just say. Elias starts undressing and I hear a few people gasp. His scars, now very visible.

I look around and go to stand in from of it.
"Weren't any of you even told that it's rude to stare?" Some people keep staring while others quickly turn around to continue changing.
Elias glances at me, I give them a small smile. They just look back blankly as always.
We finished changing and go back to class, where Aizawa is already waiting for us.
"Took you long enough, Boss called." Elias looks around and I notice we're the only ones here.
"He wants you to text him once you can. He has another task for you." Elias nods and takes out his phone. I can't read what he's texting but it's probably about what he's just been told.

"Sit down." We do as told and sit down in the back again. Other students also return right after we sit down, as if Aizawa had seem them coming.

after about half an hour he's done with explaining the schedules and all the boring shit he dismisses us and we can finally go home.
The moment we're from school campus Elias lights another cigarette. I just ignore it this time and say bye to him. He waves me bye and starts walking to where Eri's school is.

(Elias's POV)

I say bye to Azarel and start walking to Eri's school. It's still quite early so I don't have to hurry. After walking for a while I hear someone approaching me from behind, automatically I turn around spot the same blond girl that had been cussing me out the whole day. I sigh and give her a questioning look.
"Don't look at me like that bitch, we just have to go the same route." She spits at me, I shrug and keep walking. After a while my cigarette had gone out and I was about to get a new one when I realized the girl also turned into the same street again, now we're almost at Eri's school. She's looking at me disgusted.
"You smoke?" She asks, I nod and offer her one of my cigs. She scoffs and pushes away my hand. I just shrug again and light it.
"Y'know that kills you right?" Yeah bitch that's like the whole point. I just nod again. We reach the school and I stop, so does the girl. As expected their school wasn't done yet.
"Why are you here?" I think for a moment and then open my notes app on my phone.

"Little sister, you?" I'm simply trying to stay polite, kinda hoping she doesn't start yelling at me. She reads the text and nods slowly. "My older brother works here, he should be finished soon and he promised we'd walk together." I shrug again, this is why I don't like conversations. The school bell rings and I stomp out my cig, putting on my mask again.
"Why do you wear that?"
"So people don't talk to me, it's failing." I type in my notes. The girl nods again and introduces herself.

"Rin Monoma. And you're Elias Midoriya right?" I nod once again and the children come running outside, followed by a blond man about the same age as Kirishima and Midoriya. He walks towards the girl, Rin apparently and looks down at me for a second, I glare back and Rin introduces me.
"Ehm.. Neito, this is Elias. He's one of my classmates." Monoma nods. Eri also runs towards us and looks at Rin, not giving me another glance. rude.
"Monoma-Sensei, is there a problem?" She asks the older blond. Some students pass us, obviously laughing at Eri.
"Hey loser wanna hang out with us instead of your teacher?" Eri's smile turns into an embarrassed frown. I look at the students with angered eyes. I'm the only one that's allowed to bully my sister. The kids look up at me, fear slowly crippling into their gazes. I wave them away and gesture for Eri to follow me.
"ah- Bye sensei!" I give her teacher one more glance and then take Eri's hand, leading her into a small alley close to the school.

"You didn't have to do that.." Eri mutters, I look at her questioning. "I mean scaring my classmates. I can handle things myself. I promise the moment dad starts training me I'll become the best villain to ever exist." She says smiling. Funny how she's so proud of that. Most other villains aren't.