Part 11

"Hey Kiri- sorry!" I walked into the room to see a very much shirtless Kirishima. I turn red and immediately walk out again. I fell against the wall and slide down red-faced. A few seconds later Kirishima walks out (With a shirt) and apologizes.
"Why are you apologizing? I'm the one that didn't knock.." I mumble. l stand up. "Sorry for walking in on you like that.. I thought you'd be done by now." I tell him. Kirishima just pats my shoulder and opens the door for me to get in.
"So oblivious.." I hear Toga mutter as she walks by us.
"What does that mean?!" I yelp. Toga laughs and when I follow her pushes me away. "Keep your sweaty stench away from me!" Excuse you?
"I am not sweaty." I state- That's a lie.
"Yeah yeah. Just go change. These cloths don't suit you." Toga tells me before entering the bar area.
"Ok? Well Imma change, be right back." Kirishima nods and I go inside to change.

"Again I'm really sorry for walking in on you." I apologize again. Kirishima laughs.
"It's fine really! I should've locked the door." He says. I shrug and we go into the bar.
"Midoriya." I look at Shigaraki. "Yeah?"
"I have a task for you." Oh god. I sigh and take out my notebook. "What do you want me to do?" Shigaraki smiles and hands me a form.
"What's this?"
"I need you to kill this person for me." I feel the blood draining from my face as I try to process what I'd just been told. I am not going to kill someone.
"I'm not doing that." I say and hand Shigaraki the form back. "I'm not killing someone."
"You're not directly killing him. You and Dabi are setting his house on fire. That way if you guys get caught the older guy will get the blame." Still. It's still considered killing someone.
"I'm still not doing it." I tell Shigaraki and put away my notebook. "oh come on Midoriya. You don't even know this person. If you're gonna keep living here you'll have to do it eventually." Kirishima says. I groan but take the form again. I know he's right.
"Fine. As long as I'm not directly killing them." I tell Shigaraki and sit down at the bar. He just smiles and explains the smaller details like the address and when everything is supposed to happen.

The next day me and Dabi walk to the address together and we're just talking when I spot an oddly familiar woman looking around and hanging up posters. I immediately pull Dabi to the side and tell him to be quiet. It's my mom.
"What's wrong, did somethi- oh shit.." He whispers when I point at the green haired lady that walks past the alley we're hiding in. When she's out of sight I walk over to where she'd been hanging up posters. They're missing posters.
"I figured she would've given that up by now." I mutter as I pull up my hood.
"Same." Dabi agrees and gestures to just keep walking. I follow him and soon we arrive at the address.

Dabi hands me a bottle of alcohol and some paper towels. After doing everything, I heard a blood curling scream. I try not to show that it was bothering me, some part of me weirdly didn't mind the scream, maybe liked it even, that was the part I'm trying to ignore.
"Let's go.. Before anyone comes to see what that was." I mutter. I didn't want o be there any longer.
"Sure. You alright kid?" I just nod and stay silent the rest of the way back to the base.
"Are you sure you're alright with this?" Dabi asked again once we were almost there.
"I'm fine Dabi." I say before opening the door and entering the bar area. Dabi followed a few seconds after.

"Hey Midoriya." I stop walking when I see Kirishima in my usual spot at the bar. He quickly moved to the seat next to it and patted mine.
"Thanks." I mutter as I sit down.
Kirishima smiles.
"Are you ok?" I just nod. I can still hear that scream and as I think back to the fire, that seemed pretty but that scream.. that scream was too much. For now. Man I'm 15 what am I even doing here?..
I shake that thought and look at Kirishima. He always seems so confident. Even now he has that confident smile that makes my brain go fuzzy.
I take out my notebook and put one streak on an empty page.

"Ok let's follow that bus now, not directly. Just slowly, they probably have multiple heroes looking over the schoolbus." I mutter, mostly to myself. Spinner (some.kind of lizard guy with a Stain obsession) is driving. I'm sitting in the back, tracking Kirishima's jacket, which contains the tracker. If someone notices it, he can just say someone sneaked it into his pocket or something.
"You ready?" Dabi sits down next to me.
"Probably yeah.." Toga also sits down next to me, I quickly take her knife to make sure she doesn't stab me.
"I'm ready!" She yelps, her buns are tied up perfectly and she honestly looks like she's on a date or something. I know Magne did her buns. I look at Magne and notice she didn't even try passing as a woman. I also notice she's not carrying her regular weapon, which is a big tree trunk. Shigaraki almost dusted her because she was dragging it through the bar once.
"Just remember, Kirishima isn't allowed to use his phone the whole camp. We fall in on the fifth night of the camp." I tell everyone. We've gone over this plan a thousand times already but I know for a fact that the closer the right time comes, the faster you get distracted from the plan and forget what you have to do.
"Mustard makes sure most students are asleep an-"
"Kid. We stopped driving." I look up. Dabi is right. I stand up and walk towards the driver's seat. Where Spinner is looking at something very tensed.
"What's going on?" I ask, looking in the same direction. He doesn't even have to answer. I see four heroes, I recognize them as the Pussycats. The bus had stopped and all the students had to get out, the only hero that follows is Eraserhead. Why isn't All-Might here?? I curse and gesture to Dabi that I'm going out of our bus to hear what's happening. Dabi nods and quietly opens the door for me.
Everyone is quiet, trying not to attract attention.
I crouch down on my side of the corner and I can easily hear the heroes give the students a task to get through the woods, in the woods are a few small houses, that's where they're going to stay. Good to know. I write everything down and once the students leave into the woods, I get back into our bus and tell Spinner to start driving away.

"So there's a few houses in the woods, that's where the students and teachers are staying." I explain. I flip through my notebook and stop on the page of the Pussycats.
"I think the most dangerous for us, is Mandalay, who I believe has a telepathy quirk." (Please correct me if I'm wrong-El)
"We should watch out for her. Her quirk only works one way, so people can hear her but both students and heroes have to go to her if they wanna say something to her. The other members of that group are less of a threat but we still have to watch out for them." Everyone nodded. We kept driving until we were about a mile away from the houses. We have to keep a safe distance.
There was this cave area where we stayed for the first few days.